|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Signarama Southern Africa
Competition Name : Signarama Southern Africa EOFY (End of financial year) Vehicle Branding Promotion 2018
Applicable For : Open To South African & Namibian Residents
Competition Deadline : 28/02/2018
Prize : 3 x Vehicle Branding Vouchers of R 15 000
Website : https://signarama.co.za/
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/10062-EOFYCompetition.pdf
Signarama EOFY Vehicle Branding Promotion
** Your signs should work as hard as you do. Done right, quality signs attract new customers, brand your location and turn foot-traffic into sales.
Related : Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2018 : www.southafricain.com/9624.html
** You only have one chance to make a first impression, make yours count with Signarama’s expert advice and quality signs.
** Order new signs from Signarama before February 28, 2018 for your chance to win new vehicle signage!
General Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Signarama Southern Africa Marketing Fund of Unit 66 Studio Park, 5 concourse Crescent, Lonehill, 2191 (“Promoter”).
Open, Close, Draw & Publish Dates
3. The promotion commences on 08/01/2018 and ends close of business on 28/02/2018 and final entries must be received no later than 11:59pm CAT on 28/02/2018 (“Competition Period”).
4. The prize draw will take place on 20/03/2018 (“Selection Date”).
5. The winners (3 individual Prize Winners) will be the first 3 valid entries drawn from a random computer selection/lottery draw. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
6. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. Of the 3 Prizes ( 3 x Vehicle Branding Vouchers of R 15 000/ N$ 15 000 value each ) Prizes are limited to one only per Individual or Eligible Business that enters regardless of number of Eligible Entries based on the “Qualifying Transaction” entry guidelines.
Who Can Enter
8. Entry is only open to South African & Namibian Residents aged 18 or over who have fulfilled the requirements set out below. (‘Eligible Entrants’)
9. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
10. To enter, individuals must spend R 5000/N$ 5 000 or more in a single transaction at participating Signarama Stores in South Africa & Namibia during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
11. Unpaid Invoices as of 11:59pm CAT on 28/02/2018 (“Competition Period”) relating to the “Qualifying Transaction” will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted :
12. Eligible Entrants will receive one entry for every R 5 000/N$ 5 000 or over increment spent in the Qualifying Transaction, up to a maximum of 5 Entries per Qualifying Transaction. For example, individuals that spend between R 5 000/N$ 5 000 – R 12 000/N$ 12 000 in the “Qualifying Transaction” will receive 2 entries to the promotion, and individuals that spend R 25 000/N$ 25 000 or more in the “Qualifying Transaction” will receive 5 Entries.
13. Items must be fully paid for as at the end of the competition period to be eligible for entry to the promotion. Eligible Invoices (Invoice No.) will be submitted for entry to the promotion. In circumstance’s where an eligible invoice accounts for multiple entries due to the “Qualifying Transaction” the corresponding Inv No. will be entered up to a maximum of 5 times as corresponds to the purchase amount.
14. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
Prize On Offer
17. The total prize pool is valued at up to R 45 000/N$ 45 000, as at 08/01/2018. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. The prizes on offer are: 3 x R 15 000/N$ 15 000 Vehicle Branding Vouchers. Only one each of the Vehicle branding Voucher Prizes valued at R 15 000/N$ 15 000 can be won per Eligible Individual or Business that enters.
19. Signarama may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The first 3 valid entry’s drawn will each win a (1) x Vehicle Branding Voucher of R 15 000/N$ 15 000 value.
22. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the Selection Date, their names may be published on the Signarama Southern Africa website, may be used by the Promoter across various social media channels.
23. An additional draw for the Prize, if unclaimed may take place.
Further Terms And Conditions
24. Each prize voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of the prize draw.
25. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. Redemption of the Prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
26. All other expenses are the responsibility of the Prize winner including but not limited to freight, travelling cost, insurance and all other ancillary costs.
27. The Prize winner acknowledges that the Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties.
The winner must become acquainted with any such dditional terms and conditions prior to accepting the Prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the Prize, or for the breach of those conditions by any person.
28. If for any reason the winner does not claim/take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
29. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize as listed. If the Prize (or any element of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Prize may be made and installed by a different Signarama store to the one the original ‘Eligible Entry Transaction” was made.
30. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any personal injury or in respect of any personal belongings, goods or equipment damaged or lost in transit or during any Prize activity.