Organization : Daily Kick /Media24 Proprietary Limited,
Competition Name : Daily Kick Data Giveaway Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Competition Closing Date: 21 March 2018
Prize : 500MB of cellular data each week
Website : https://dailykick.co.za/competitionrules
Daily Kick Data Giveaway Competition
1.The promoter of this competition is Media24 Proprietary Limited, acting through its 24.com division (“24.com”, “we” or “us”).
Related : Heineken UCL 2018 National Consumer Promotion : www.southafricain.com/10209.html
2. The competition starts on 02 October 2017 and closes at 23h00 on 21 March 2018, unless otherwise informed by 24.com.
Who Can Enter
3. The competition is open to South African residents only.
4. The following persons are excluded from this competition :
4.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to 24.com or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by 24.com; and
4.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
4.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2.
5. In respect of each participant, the following complete, valid, true and correct information must be submitted:
5.1 full name and surname;
5.2 e-mail address;
5.3 cellphone number;
5.4 date of birth; and
How To Enter
6. To enter, download the Daily Kick App to your phone, sign in on the app using a valid email address, and then visit the app at least three times during the competition week (Monday – Sunday).
7. If you have already downloaded the app and signed in via email, and you use the app at least three times during the competition week, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw for that week
9. Winners will be randomly drawn on the last day of each month from the pool of entrants and contacted via email by the 5th working day of the new month. If an invalid email address has been used to sign-up, Daily Kick will not be able to reach you.
10. To secure their prize – winners will need to provide Daily Kick with a valid cellular number on one of the networks listed below. Daily Kick will then purchase the data on behalf of the winner and send it to the winner’s phone. Networks: MTN, Vodacom, Cell C, Telkom Mobile
11. Daily Kick will try and contact the winner 2 times via email in an attempt to get a valid cell number from them. Failing which, another replacement winner will be drawn.
12. You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
12.1 the use of your image in marketing material;
12.2 an invitation to participate in any marketing activity;
12.3 an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place or the winner is announced.
13. Entrants can win the free data prize more than once.
14. Data Prize will not be sent should the winner have uninstalled the app when the prize is being distributed. The prize is non-transferable.
15. We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
16. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any unclaimed prizes for the respective month will be forfeited on the last day of that month and re-issued to new winners on the 5th working day of the following month.
18. Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
20. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
21. Daily Kick is giving away 5 prizes of 500MB of cellular data each week (2500MB of free data each week. The data will be from MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom Mobile.) The data prize is subject to the standard network operator rules in terms of expiry date, roll-over rules etc.