Organization : DMD Linea Italiana/Studio 88 Group of Companies
Competition Name : DMD Valentine’s Day Love To Love Competition
Applicable For : ONLY DMD Linea Italiana Stores within the Republic of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 13 February 2018.
Prize : R2000 voucher
Website : https://www.dmditalia.co.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
DMD Valentine’s Day Love To Love Competition
** Because February is the month of love, we don’t just want to leave it up to the couples to enjoy the day.
Related : Canal Walk Shopping Centre Win An Island Holiday Competition 2018 : www.southafricain.com/10365.html
** So we decided to spread a little love on the 14th Of February 2018 with our Very own DMD Love To Love Competition. If you are a DMD fan and you love to spread some love and joy, we want you to join in our Love to Love competition that will start on the 2nd of February 2018 and end on the 13th Of February 2018.
How To Enter
** All you need to do is, upload a picture of yourself or your crew, wearing your best DMD item or outfit, celebrating love.
** Upload your pic to our Facebook Page using the #LovetoLove and you automatically qualify. Find us here.
** Please be as creative as possible, to increase your chance of winning.
** We will also be posting tips and tricks daily to help you increase your chances of winning.
** The winner will take home a R2000 DMD voucher, that he/she can spend at any DMD store countrywide!
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion will run from 05 February 2018 and end 13 February 2018.
2. The competition applies to ONLY DMD Linea Italiana Stores within the Republic of South Africa and therefore only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
3. The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a Picture of themselves in a DMD item or outfit celebrating love to our social media pages with the hashtag #LoveToLove
4. The winner will be randomly selected and their prize will be a R2000 voucher to spend at any DMD outlet countrywide, note that sizes available to the winner are based on the group of companies size curve purchasing practices.
5. Entries are to be posted on either the DMD Facebook business page and must include the hashtag #LoveToLove in order to qualify as an entry.
6. The person submitting the post on the Facebook page is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and is therefore deemed to be the winner of the prize.
7. The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
9. Unlimited and Multiple entries are not permitted.
10. All entries posted between 5 February and 13 February 2018 using the indicated hashtag will qualify to be part of the random draw.
11. The competition winner will be announced on Facebook on Tuesday 13 February 2018.
12. The selected winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
13. The winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook to finalize details and the collection of their prize.
14. Should an item that the winner requires be sold out it at the time of redemption, DMD Linea Italiana will provide a suitable replacement of the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of DMD Linea Italiana.
15. Winners are to collect their prize from a pre-agreed DMD Linea Italiana Store.
16. Prize winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize.
17. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of this Facebook business page and not to Facebook.
18. The competition is not open to any of the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
19. By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
20. The Studio 88 Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
21. The Studio 88 Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
22. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.