Organization : Dyna Door (Pty) Ltd/ Build it Mamelodi
Competition Name : Win A Cow Competition
Applicable For : Open To All Residents Of South Africa
Competition Closing Date : 28 February 2018
Website : http://builditmamelodi.co.za/win-a-cow-competition-terms-conditions/
Build it Mamelodi Win A Cow Competition
1. The promoter is Dyna Door (Pty) Ltd t/a Build it Mamelodi, the company no. 199701470607 whose registered office is at 751 Tsamaya Avenue, Mamelodi East, Tshwane, 0122.
Related : Barloworld South Africa Avis Valentine’s Day Competition 2018 : www.southafricain.com/10531.html
Who Can Enter
2. The competition is open to residents of the South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Build it Mamelodi and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is by choosing Yes when you’ve received an SMS or via the website by filling in your details on the “contact us” page and mentioning the competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28 February. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Rules & How To Enter
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows :
** You can only entre if you opted Yes in the SMS that you received or by filling in the “contact us” page on our website by mentioning the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows :
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be announced on our Facebook page on the 15th of March! The winner will be chosen at random by Management of Build it Mamelodi.
14. The winner will be notified by SMS/Twitter/Facebook and Instagram within 15 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 15 days after closing date on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
** Build it Mamelodi’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
** The entrant must have received an SMS in order to entre the competition.
** Build it Mamelodi shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
** Build it Mamelodi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.