Organization : Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Project 1531 February 2018 Survey Competition
Applicable For : Residing In The Republic Of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 16 February 2018
Prize : R250. Musica gift cards
Website : https://clicks.co.za/competitions/view/project-1531-february-2018-survey-competition
Clicks Project 1531 February Survey Competition
** By completing this survey in full you could stand a chance to win 1 of 5 Clicks gift cards to the value of R250.
Related : Clicks Project Beats Survey Competition 2018 : www.southafricain.com/10596.html
NB: Please note Selected participants must answer the survey in full to stand a chance of winning.
Who Can Enter
1. By entering the “Project 1531 February 2018” Survey competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant :
2.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2 must complete the survey in full and submit same successfully via the online survey tool.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
How To Enter
5. You agree that Clicks can use your responses to the survey for presentation of research results, publicity and promotional purposes without charge.
6. Your answers to the survey will not be entered into the research findings and you will not be entered into the prize draw if, in Clicks’ opinion, your answers contain material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene, in violation of any applicable laws and/or are not truthful.
7. The answers to the survey must be your answers only and must not be answers submitted in consultation with, or on behalf of, another person.
8. The competition commences on 13 February 2018 and closes on 16 February 2018 (12pm). Your answers to the survey must reach Clicks by midnight on the closing date of the competition.
9. The prize for the competition consist of five Clicks gift cards to the value of R250.
10. Five winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries within 10 working days of the competition closing date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
11. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Clicks cannot provide any of the prizes, Clicks will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
12. Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
13. Notification and delivery of prizes:
13.1 Each of the winner’s contact details will be obtained from the VisionCritical Online Survey tool. Each winner will be informed telephonically or by e-mail within 10 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
13.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call or e-mail within 5 working days of being contacted, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner after the 5 working days period has elapsed.
13.3 If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Call Centre on 0860 254 257 or via e-mail to Clubcardcompetitions AT clicksgroup.co.za.
13.4 The prizes will be sent via registered post within 10 working days of the winner’s acceptance of the prize.
14. The winners’ names will be published on the official Clicks’ website (.clicks.co.za) and displayed on the VisionCritical Online Survey tool (in conjunction with next survey).
15. Unless the winner specifically states otherwise, each winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to Clicks using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winner will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks in any promotional activity.
16. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official Clicks’ website (.clicks.co.za) from 13 February 2018 until 16 February 2018.