Organization : Hunter House Publishing – Child Magazine
Competition Name : Win your guide to family fun Promotion
Applicable For : Open to residents of South Africa only
Competition Deadline : 1 April 2018
Prize : win a city guide book hamper
Website : http://www.childmag.co.za/content/win-your-guide-family-fun
Child Magazine Win Your Guide To Family Fun Promotion
** Competition open to residents of South Africa only.
Related : Child Magazine Win Mimbee Kids Character Watches : www.southafricain.com/5111.html
** Stand a chance to win a city guide book hamper from MapStudio, each valued at over R390. There are five Joburg/Pretoria hampers available, each including a copy of Staycation Joburg and Pretoria and Family Fun. Plus there are five Cape Town hampers up for grabs, each with a copy of the Ultimate Guide to Cape Town and the Western Cape and Family Fun.
** By choosing a staycation, you minimise the boring, long bits of holidays, and maximize the fun, interesting bits that make for treasured memories. In Staycation Joburg and Pretoria you’ll find amazing golf staycations, adventure staycations, safaristaycations and a range of fabulous one-tank-cations spreading out from the city. Family Fun is a comprehensive guide to child-friendly activities in the four major centres of South Africa: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
And with this Ultimate Guide edition, you can discover diverse culinary delights, award-winning wine estates, nature in full bloom, wide-open spaces and deserts, azure water and white sandy beaches, and world-class experiences that will make your Western Cape journeys truly unforgettable. MapStudio products can be purchased online or at CNA, PNA, Bargain Books, Exclusive Books and Van Schaiks. Visit MapStudio
How To Enter
** To enter, complete the form below. Please note, only one entry per person and your details will be made available to MapStudio.
Enter The Competition :
Enter Your Details
Enter Name: *
Enter Surname: *
Enter Email: *
Enter Cell / Daytime Tel Number: *
Enter Postal Address: *
Enter Postal Code: *
Tick Terms and Conditions Button
1. Unless expressly stated otherwise these terms will apply to all competitions offered on this web site and/or any Child Magazine published by Hunter House Publishing. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable to any specific competition, the specific competition’s rules will prevail.
2. All competitions offered on this web site will be open to residents of South Africa only unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Anyone working for us or for the specified competition partner, or for any of our affiliated companies, or for any of our advertising, media or PR agencies, as well as any family members or associates of the aforesaid persons are prohibited from entering a competition offered on this web site.
4. No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
6. Any entrant may be required to submit proof of age. Entrants that are under 18 years of age may be required to provide proof of permission from their parent or legal guardian to participate in competitions in the form of a completed Parental Consent Form available on request from online AT childmag.co.za
7. The judges’ decision will be final. We will not enter into correspondence.
9. Where entry by SMS is applicable, SMSs are charged at premium rates apply. Free rates do not apply.
10. We reserve the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time.
11. Multiple winners may be subject to tie-break to decide an outright winner.
12. Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
13. Winners may be required to be photographed for publicity purposes or to participate in a live presentation, radio or television broadcast. No fees will be payable in this regard.
14. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. You must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which you will no longer be eligible for a prize, and that prize will be re-allotted.
15. Where prizes involve travelling abroad, winners must be in possession of a valid passport, required visas and the relevant health certificates.