Company Name : KwaDukuza Municipality
Job Title : Vacancies 2019 – Artisan Electrician/Artisan Mechanic
Ref.No : KDMEE10
Closing Date: 07 January 2019, at 12H00
Location : KwaDukuza
Remuneration Level : R209 203.56 – R271 454.36 p.a.
Website : https://www.kwadukuza.gov.za/index.php/vacancies
KwaDukuza Municipality Vacancies
KwaDukuza Municipality invites applictaion for the post of Artisan Electrician/Artisan Mechanic/Intergrated Development Planning Officer/Building And Drainage Inspector.
Related : KwaDukuza Municipality Artisan Electrician : www.southafricain.com/3837.html
** Trade Tested Artisan as an electrician, Code 08 driver’s license.
** MediumVoltage switching certificate will be an added advantage; Relevant electrical experience inmedium (33 & 11KV) and low voltage (420V).
** Co-ordinates and controls the set-up, work in progress and completion of specialisetasks and activities associated with medium/low voltage electrical networks & installation,maintenance and repairs including monitoring and correcting support personnel productivityand performance and attending to routine/general administrative recording requirementscontributing to the accomplishment of Departmental objectives.
Ref No : 292EESMW006
Task Grade 10 : R209 203.56 – R271 454.36 p.a. + Tool Allowance
** Trade tested artisan with Code EC1 driver’s license, 1-2 years’ relevant experience in diesel and petrol driven motors.
** Co-ordinates controls the set-up, work in progress and completion of specialised tasks activities associated with the mechanical maintenance and repair of diesel, petrol heavy duty plant and vehicles, including monitoring and correcting the productivity and performance outputs of support personnel and, attending to routine/general administrative recording requirements contributing to the accomplishment of departmental objectives.
Intergrated Development Planning Officer
Ref Bo : 292MMIDP002
Task Grade 11 : R 246 977.28– R 320 600.52 p.a.
** National Diploma in Development/Planning /Environmental studies /Public Management /Public Administration at an NQF level 6 or equivalent qualification, Code B/08 driver’s license, Computer literate (MS Word& Excel).
** 1-2 years’ experience in a local government and have knowledge of local government legislations and understanding of IDP process.
** Assist the Director IDP in Liaising with stakeholders, Co-ordinates public participation in IDP process, provides administrative support to Director
** IDP takes minutes during IDP Forum meetings, Performs administrative & clerical duties in relation to the IDP process.
Building & Drainage Inspector
Ref.No : 292CEHPMI007
Task Grade 10 : R 209 203.56-R271 545.36 p.a.) Plus Locomotion and cell- phone allowance in terms of Council’s policy
** National Diploma in any Building discipline (Civil, Construction and Architecture) at NQF Level; ** 2 years’ experience in Public Sector, roads and storm water and project management; Code EB/B driving license.
** Conduct qualify inspections on houses under construction for compliance and conformity to building standards through interaction with stakeholders, Coordinates sequences associated with monitoring compliance with standards, procedures ,regulations and specifications in terms of the National Building Regulations HNBRC,SABS and SANC10400 Codes of Practice, with regards to construction of buildings, preparations and presenting investigational and qualitative reports, processing/approving specific transactional works documentation and issuing compliance and noncompliance notice to align practices.
Ref.No : KZ292 CEHPMI0010
Task Grade 10 : R 209 203.56-R271 545.36 p.a.) Plus Locomotion and cell- phone allowance in terms of Council’s policy.
** Matric/Gr.12; National Diploma in Public Management or Project Management at NQF level 6;
** 12- 18 months’ experience in a relevant project management field.
** Code B driving license.
** Monitor projects from inception to completion; Provide assistance to the Programme Manager on project inception, planning implementation to close out.
** Assist Programme Manager in the developing of subordinates; Assist and monitor tasks associated with the processing and updating of housing information in respect of registrations, applications and occupation, generating reports detailing the status of the housing programme; attending to and/or forwarding disputes queries/complaints to specific departments for attention and resolution and communicating the outcome; provide reports to Council/KZN Human Settlement Department /Ilembe District Municipality/Communities about the projects progress; monitoring and evaluating of projects ;able to understand how to implement Municipal Finance Management Act 2003(MFMA);and able to promote good working relationship with internal and external officials.
Please Note :
1. Applications are to be addressed to the Municipal Manager, KwaDukuza Municipality P.O. Box 72, KwaDukuza 4450, for attention the Human Resources Department and may be posted or hand delivered. (Note that hand delivered applications must be handed to the H.R Officer/Clerk, number 34 OK Mall, Chief Albert Luthuli Street, KwaDukuza, Contact No. 032 437 5153/5142
2. The Closing Date and time is 07 January 2019, at 12H00.
3. No Applications will be accepted after the closing date and time.
4. Please DO NOT fax or e-mail applications.
5. Please also DO NOT submit applications on Z 83 forms.
6. Please Note That Applications Must Be Submitted On Kwadukuza Municipality’S Application Form Which Is Obtainable On The Municipality’S Website
7. KwaDukuza Municipality adheres to the National Employment Equity Strategy.
8. Post levels are subject to conversion according to the TASK Job Evaluation system.
9. Further communication will only be with shortlisted candidates, such shortlist being confined to the candidates that best meet the requirements according to the information supplied in their CV’s.
10. Candidates not contacted within 3 months of the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
11. Council reserves the right not to appoint. Canvasing to Councilors in form of gifts is prohibited.