Organization : Great Plains Foundation
Competition Name : GPC Photo Competition 2019
Applicable For : All caption, personal and technical photographers
Competition Deadline : 30 December 2019
Prize : Travel to Botswana
Website : https://greatplainsconservation.com/great-plains-conservation-photographic-competition/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Great Plains Conservation Photographic Competition
This promotion is managed by Great Plains Foundation. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
Related : Getaway Magazine Gallery Photographic Competition 2019 : www.southafricain.com/14269.html
How To Enter
Please complete the form to enter the Great Plains Conservation Photographic Competition 2019
Step 1 : Like Us Great Plains Foundation optional
Step 2 : Upload a Photo
Step 3 : Enter Your Name
Step 4 : Enter Your Email Address
Step 5 : Click to choose Where was your photo taken?
Step 6 : Click on Enter Button.
Terms & Conditions
1. Great Plains Conservation guests are eligible to enter this competition.
2. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Entrants expressly declare that they are duly authorised to participate in the competition.
3. All caption, personal and technical information that is requested must be supplied by the photographer.
4. Photographers must have taken the image that they submit themselves and be able to supply RAW or original files when requested.
5. We do not retain copyright to your photographs outside of Great Plains Conservation promotional purposes
1. If your image has won, or placed, in any previous photographic competition, information thereof must be declared upon entry. Judges reserve the right to exclude any images deemed to have been used or appeared in public extensively.
2. If your image is chosen for publication by another entity after having been selected as a finalist, please notify Great Plains Conservation immediately.
3. You may not enter the same image into the Gallery competition more than once.
For Subject Matter
1. Only subject matter taken in Great Plains Conservation areas are eligible for entry.
2. Images will be rejected should there be any baiting and/or manipulation of animal behaviour to the advantage of the photographer. Images taken from hides will be accepted.
For Image Editing
1. Images must accurately and realistically represent the natural world. Minimal editing will be allowed within the following guidelines:
Normal processing of RAW and JPEG images (minor adjustments to colour, contrast, gradients, sharpening, noise reduction and HDR) are acceptable. HDR composites and panoramic stitching will be allowed so long as the final image bears a realistic resemblance to the original scene.
No cloning, additions or removal of subjects from an image will be allowed. Cropping must be kept to the minimum – images with a cropping factor of greater than 30% of the original image will be judged negatively. We will request the original RAW or JPEG file if any queries arise.
1. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternatives are available.
2. Prize excludes flights/transfers/transport to and from Duba Plains.
3. Travel to Botswana must be undertaken in 2020.
4. In order to secure your travel dates, it is recommended to book your stay at least three months prior to departure.
5. The winner and their guest must have valid travel documents (passport, required visas and relevant health certificates) and insurance.
6. The closing date for entries is 30 December 2019. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Great Plains Conservation may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
9. Prizes not claimed within three months will be forfeited.
10. Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
11. By entering into this competition it is deemed that you have read and understood these rules.