Organization : SABC2
Competition Name : Red Cake Wire Run Game competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African citizens
Competition Time : every Friday at 19:00 on SABC2
Prize : Airtime
Website : http://www.sabc2.co.za/sabc/home/sabc2/competitions
Red Cake Wire Run Game competition
Red Cake – not the cooking show – wants you to get involved in playing the game that so many of the guests on the show play, the Red Cake Wire Run.
Related / Similar Competition :
SABC 1 Made In My Image Competition 2020
Compete with other players in navigating the Red Cake Wire Run game in the shortest time, top the leader board and you’ll win yourself airtime. Play the game here. But first, read terms and conditions below.
Note : Don’t miss Red Cake every Friday at 19:00 on SABC2.
** This service is open to anyone in South Africa except a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with that competition or any family members relating to this promotion.
Terms & Conditions
1. The service is brought to you by SABC ( the registered company name of the WASPA member providing the service)
2. To purchase the content the user needs to visit the URL: Redcake.co.za. Play RedCake online, available for P.C only.
3. Please note that data charges may apply, as an internet connection is required.
4. Cost R3.00 per entry.
5. The player with the highest score on the leader board for the day will be the winner of R12.00 airtime.
6. By playing the game, you to stand a chance to win airtime. Airtime is awarded instantly.
7. This service is not a promotional competition.
8. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. SABC has the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice.
10. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against SABC, its agents and/or promoters.
11. VAS rates apply, Free sms’s do not apply. Errors will be billed.
12. Entering this service indicates acceptance of all the above rules.
13. Customer support number 011 507 4630
14. The service must only be used with the permission of the bill-payer.
15. The service must only be used with the permission of a parent or guardian