|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : South African Revenue Service
Type of Facility : Register For eFiling
Head Office : Pretoria
SARS Register For eFiling
How to register :
** As a registered taxpayer you can register to use the eFiling service which allows you to file a return, make payments, request a tax clearance certificate as well as many other services.
Related : South African Revenue Service Register as a Taxpayer : www.southafricain.com/1504.html
** To register as an eFiler go to the SARS eFiling website .sarsefiling.co.za and click on the REGISTER button.
** You will be guided through a six-step process, which will take between five and ten minutes to complete.
** You can register as an individual taxpayer, a tax practitioner or organisation.
** Once you have registered as an eFiler and you are flagged as an electronic filer with SARS.
** Remember make sure you fax a copy of your ID and the signed summary of your registration form to (011) 602 5312 to finalise your eFiling registration.
** Returns are made available for completion and submission on your eFiling profile.
** You may register additional users and organisations within SARS eFiling.
To access this page in different languages click on the links below :
The eFiling Inbox
What is this?
** In SARS’ ‘go green’ drive; to create a paperless environment and to reduce our carbon footprint, we have created a consolidated electronic notification centre where eFilers will be able to get all SARS correspondence in the form of inbox messages.
** The new eFiling inbox will be available for all notices and letters relating to your Income Tax Return (ITR12) submitted to SARS via eFiling.
How can I view notices and letters in my eFiling Inbox?
The inbox will be available on all the eFiling profiles including :
** Organisations and
** Tax Practitioners.
1. To access the eFiling inbox, on your profile click :
** Returns then
** Inbox then
2. The Notification Centre Inbox screen will be shown. Various search options will be available to use.
3. When selecting From Date or To Date, a calendar will be shown. Select the relevant dates.
4. Choose which correspondence you want to see
5. Click Search to retrieve the correspondence or Clear Search to start again.
6. Once the search has been done and if there are corresponde available, these will be listed in the eFiling inbox.
7. Click on the correspondence you want to view. A View Notification message will be shown.
8. Click View Notice.
9. Select Close to close message and view another correspondence or Continue to Workpage to return to the Income Tax Work Page.
10. You can remove a correspondence by selecting it and clicking Remove from Inbox.
11. You will receive a confirmation message, click Delete to continue.
12. If want to mark a correspondence as unread, select it and click Mark as Unread.
13. You will receive a confirmation message.
Contact Us :
Call the SARS Contact Centre on 0800 00 SARS (7277) or visit your nearest SARS branch.
Lehae La Sars
299 Bronkhorst Street