|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Central Applications Office
Facility Name : Upload Your Documents
Head Quarters: Durban
Website : https://www.cao.ac.za/Default.aspx
CAO Upload Your Documents
In order to login to upload your documents, you must have the following
Related / Similar Facility :
Apply International Applicants through CAO
1. CAO/ID Number AND
2. Cellphone (with cell number entered on your application) OR
3. Access to your email (which was entered on your application)
AND you must have your documents saved in a file on your computer or on a memory stick/flash drive.
Minimum Documents Required
1. Copy of ID AND
2. Final Grade 11 Report (if you are in Grade 12) OR
3. Highest Qualification Achieved (if you have already completed Grade 12)
Further Documents :
1. June Grade 12 Report (only if you are in Grade 12)
2. September/Trial Grade 12 Report (only if you are in Grade 12)
3. Any other documents requested
How to Upload Documents
Step 1 : Visit the official website through provided above.
Step 2 : Click on the “Upload My Documents” link in the home page.
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully and click on “Click here to continue and upload documents” link.
Step 4 : If you have CAO Number and Password, click “Yes” to Login
Step 5 : After that, Login with your CAO Number and Password and upload your documents.
How To Use The Programme List?
A. On this Website :
1. Click on the “Programme list” option on the left navigation bar
2. Use the filters to search for programmes by institution, exam type, working personality or career direction OR
3. Enter the specific programme name or code if you know it
B. In our Handbook :
1. The programme choice list is divided according to career directions.
2. Career directions are divided into two sections.
(a) The first with the BLUE heading contains programmes at universities and universities of technology and
(b) The second with the ORANGE heading contains programmes at private colleges
(c) To find a programme, look up the field of study, for example, Sport, in the Index (pages 210 to 214) and then go directly to the page/s specified. Programmes are grouped according to the level of study within each career direction.
The different levels of study are :
** Shorter course study
** NC(V) study
** Nated Certificate & Diploma study (Report 191 Programmes)
** Certificate study
** Diploma study
** Degree study
** B Tech/M Tech study (programmes for people with a diploma or a degree)
If you are looking for postgraduate study, consult the institution for courses that are not included on this website or in this Handbook. You will also find some shorter courses and programmes for people who are already working as educators or nurses.
What the Programme list shows you
The full name of the programme, for example, B Com Accounting (4 yr).
Colour codes in programme name
Pink : Part-time study
Brown : A new programme awaiting approval from DHET/Senate at the time of this Handbook being published. Contact the institution to confirm if the programme will be offered.
Programme code :
The alpha-numeric code contains six characters. It is linked to a specific programme at a specific institutional campus. The first two letters indicate the institution’s name, and the third letter indicates the campus. The last three letters and/or numbers indicate the programme.