Organization : Chamberlain
Competition Name : Power Tool Extravaganza Competition 2021
Applicable For : Customers
Last Date : 28.02.2021
Website : https://www.chamberlains.co.za/terms-and-conditions-for-competitions
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Chamberlain Power Tool Extravaganza Competition
Power Tool Extravaganza Competition 2021 In-Store Giveaways. Stand a chance to win 1 of 5 R1 000.
Related / Similar Contest : McDonald’s Nazo! Rewards Campaign 2021
Chamberlain Power Tool Extravaganza Competition commences on 25 January – 28 February 2021.
All customers are eligible to enter the competition on the condition that they are residents in South Africa and over the age of 18
How to Participate?
Only customers who purchase any promotional items to the value of R1000 during the promotion period at any of the Chamberlains megastore branches, and who have entered this competition by handing in a completed entry form in the relevant competition boxes stand a chance to win 1 of 5 vouchers.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please retain your invoice as the entry will be matched to your invoice.
2. One prize only.
3. One invoice is valid for one entry (no multiple entries per invoice).
4. The draw will take place every Saturday between 25 January and 28 February, between 8:00 am and 11:55 am, at selected megastores
** Centurion: 30 January
** Montana: 6 February
** Strubens Valley: 13 February
** Silver Lakes: 20 February
** Centurion: 27 February
5. Winners will be notified telephonically within one week of the draw date.
6. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Winners must be willing to be photographed for promotional purposes.
8. The prize must be collected from the specified store within 7 days of the lucky draw. If Chamberlains are unable to get into contact with you after 7 days, your prize will be forfeited and Chamberlains will do a re-draw.
9. Directors and employees of F.H. Chamberlain (Pty) Ltd registration number 1995/001780/07 and their suppliers, consultants, agents including their spouses, life partners, parents and children are excluded from entering this competition.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
11. By entering this competition entrants agree fully to the terms and conditions.
12. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the accounting firm BDO South Africa will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result
1. Can I collect from any chamberlains store?
At this stage you can only collect from the following stores: Centurion, Silver Lakes, Montana and Strubens Valley.
2. Do you have any branches outside Gauteng?
Our stores are only located in Gauteng.
3. Do you do deliveries for online purchases?
4. Where do I collect my purchase at the designated branch?
Our friendly staff at the Welcome Desk will direct you to the collection point. Please remember that we require proof of identification when you collect your goods.
5. How will I know that my goods are ready for collection?
You will receive notifications via email for each step of the purchase process, including when your goods are ready for collection.