Organisation : Legislature Of The North West Province
Exam : Legislature Exam
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Category or Subject :
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.nwpl.gov.za
Download Sample Question Paper : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/1712-Final.pdf
NWPL Legislature Exam Sample Question Paper
1. Provide the names of Members of the provincial Executive that attended the ANC’s Conference in Mangaung utilizing public funds for accommodation, meals, travel costs and any other expenditure incurred related to the ANC’s Conference.
Related : Department of Basic Education Grade 12 Mathematics Exemplar Exam Sample Question Paper : www.southafricain.com/1709.html
2. Provide the details of expenses incurred for each Member specifying amounts for;
2.4. Diverse credit card expenses
2.5. Other expenses, and
3. Duration of stay and name of the Hotel/Guest House/or other accommodation.
4. Provide the names of officials that attended the ANC’s Conference in Mangaung utilizing public funds for accommodation, meals, travel costs and any other expenditure incurred related to the ANC’s Conference.
5. Provide the details of expenses incurred for each official specifying amounts for;
5.4. Diverse credit card expenses
5.5. Other expenses, and
6. Duration of stay and name of the Hotel/Guest House/or other accommodation
1. The number of delegates attending each session of the BRICS EXPO and Conference Details of expenses incurred by the NW Provincial Government and / North West Public Entities related to;
b. Meals, and
c. Accommodation of delegates
2. The amount(s) paid to each service provider for services rendered
a. Name of service provider
b. Service rendered
c. Amount paid
3. In each case indicate if proper and appropriate Supply Chain Procedures were followed and if not
4. For each instance that it was not followed provide details reasons why not
5. Provide details of each sponsorship and /or other income received
6. Provide the total costs of the BRICS EXPO and Conference
1. Could the MEC provide the number of schools that have merged as a result of rationalization, provide the names of such schoolidentify the hosting schools and which schools have received merging certificates?
2. Provide information about the control of budgets and which SGB’s are legally accountable for the budget of the merged schools?
3. In January at the reopening of schools, monitoring was undertaken by various Hon. Members of the Legislature, what are the findings of such monitoring, if at some schools there were challenges what were the challenges, how does the Department intend to mitigate these challenges?