Organization : Nestle South Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Nestlé Love Meal Time February 2021 Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 5 April 2021
Website : https://www.nestle-esar.com/brands/competitions#meal-time
Nestlé Love Meal Time Competition
Nestlé Love Meal Time February 2021 Competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) Limited in conjunction with COLONY Campaigns (Pty) Ltd
Related / Similar Competition : Nestlé South Africa Klim & Cocoa Competition 2021
This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition
1. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
2. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
3. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
The Competition shall commence on 15 February 2021 and will end on 5 April 2021. No entries received after 5 April 2021 will be considered.
How to Participate?
1. To participate in this Competition, Participants must buy any 2 of the following participating products: NESTLÉ CERELAC 500g Baby Cereals, NESTLÉ CERELAC Puffs 50g and/or NESTLÉ NESTUM 500g products at Game, Spar, Baby City and/or any retailer(s) that provides a proof of purchase, excluding Shoprite, Checkers, Pick n Pay, Dis-Chem and Clicks, then dial *120*6771# and follow the onscreen prompts. Standard USSD costs apply 20c/20 seconds. The participants should retain their proof of purchase to claim their prize.
The Participating products are the following:
** All NESTLÉ CERELAC 500g Baby Cereals;
** All NESTLÉ CERELAC Puffs 50g;
** All NESTLÉ NESTUM 500g Baby Cereals.
** Standard USSD costs are charged from your airtime or billing balance.
** Any mobile number that enters an incorrect barcode five (5) times in succession will be locked out of the Competition for the entire duration of the Competition
** Blocked Participants have an opportunity to call the Nestlé Call Centre on 011 514 6116 or 086 009 6116 between 09h00 – 16h30 Monday to Friday should there be a valid reason, which is accepted by the Promoter, for the Blocked Participants to be allowed to enter the Competition.
** Each participant must enter on a Mobile phone that is owned and registered to that person. No other person can use another person’s Mobile phone for Competition entry purposes.
** The cellphone number is key to all entries. If the participant has won on a
cellphone number, they cannot use another number in order to be contacted further.
** Participants must enter a valid South African identity number (ID number) or valid permanent residency permit number or valid passport number and this is key to all entries.
** Participants stand a chance to win a share of R100 000 (One hundred thousand Rand) in shopping vouchers.
In this regard, each participant stands a chance to win one of the following prizes
1. 1 of 10 Baby City vouchers to the value of R500 each;
2. 1 of 50 Spar Vouchers to the value of R500 each;
3. 1 of 40 Game vouchers to the value of R500 each; or
4. 1 of 100 Checkers e-vouchers to the value of R500 each.
** 200 (Two hundred) lucky winners will be drawn at random in the presence of the Nestlé brand team and the Nestlé legal team.
These draws will take place weekly on or around the following dates:
22 February, 1 March, 8 March, 15 March, 22 March, 29 March, 5 April and 12 April 2021.
How To Claim Your Prize?
The potential prize winner will receive an SMS message and/or WhatsApp text message on their cell phone number from a representative of the Promoters, at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents and a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Promoters’ representative.
1. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoters.
If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
2. If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
3. Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of the Promoters based on the information they will have shared via the telephone call.