1. Home
  2. /
  3. Facilities
  4. /
  5. nelsonmandelabay.gov.za Town Planning Application...
All posts from

nelsonmandelabay.gov.za Town Planning Application Tracker : Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality

Organisation : Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
Facility : Town Planning Application Tracker
Location : Port Elizabeth
Website : http://www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za/

Sponsored Links:
Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

Nelson Mandela Bay Town Planning Application Tracker

Please follow the below steps to track your Town Planning Application

Sponsored Links:

Steps to Proceed

Steps :
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality through provided above.
Step 2 : Enter Your Reference No.
Step 3 : Enter Your Erf No.
Step 4 : Select Your Allotment Area
Step 5 : Select Your Application Status
Step 6 : Finally click on “Search” button to track your application.


1. How do I make an enquiry?
Contact your nearest municipal Customer Care office in person, by telephone or by fax. You can telephone the Customer Care Helpline at 041 506 5555.

If you speak to someone in person or over the telephone, make sure that you record that person’s name if he/she is unable to resolve your enquiry immediately: this will be of assistance should you need to follow up your enquiry.

2. What can I do if I am dissatisfied with the service I have received?
Make sure you have noted the person’s name that assisted you (every Customer Care office has a notice with the name and contact details of the branch supervisor displayed in the payments hall).

If you are still not satisfied, a Customer Care Sectional Head can be contacted. You can also phone tel 041-506 5333 to lodge your dissatisfaction.

3. What happens when I make an enquiry?
If the enquiry staff member is unable to solve your query immediately, they will record your enquiry on a prescribed “enquiry sheet”. It will be recorded in a register and forwarded to the relevant section or department that will be able to assist.

The register is administered by a supervisor who will track the enquiry and ensure that you receive feedback.

Once the enquiry is resolved and returned to Customer Care, you will be contacted through the means of your choice (telephone, fax, mail or e-mail) and informed of the result.

4. Where do I direct Infrastructural complaints?
Water Complaints – Call 0800 20 5050 and the operator will give you a reference number with regard to your complaint and direct you to the correct person, who will furnish you with a unique reference number.

Electricity complaints – Call tel. 506 5555 (select option 2 on the menu) or contact the Electricity Faults Section on tel 041-374 4434.

5. Can I lodge an appeal if my request to information was declined?
Appeals are regulated by section 74 of the Act. Notice of Internal Appeal may be lodged by the requester who is not satisfied about the outcome of Section 18.(1) application or deemed refusal.

In the event the Notice of Internal Appeal fails or institution does not provide required response, requester may elect to approach the High Court for necessary relief or abandon the matter.

The procedure with lodgment of Notice of Internal Appeal is that within 60 days from date of refusal of section 18(1) application or deemed refusal, Appeal must be lodged with the Information Officer of the Municipality. Appellant must provide reasons for submitting an appeal.

In case of our Municipality a fee for internal appeal is deferred until determination is made on the merit of the Notice of Internal Appeal.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment.

South Africa Jobs, Scholarship, Contest, Admit Card, Exam © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap