|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Rhodes Food Group (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Magpie Voucher competition 2021
Applicable For : Residents Of South Africa
Last Date : 30th June 2021
Website : https://magpie.co.za/
Magpie Voucher competition
Magpie Voucher competition is organised by Rhodes Food Group (Pty) Ltd
The competition commences at 00:01, 1 May 2021 and ends at 23:59 on 30 June 2021. No entries will be accepted outside of this period.
You will only be eligible to enter this competition if
1. You are a natural person over the age of 18 at the date of entry. You will be required to submit valid identification documentation in order to verify your age if you win
2. You are a South African resident;
3. You are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to the Organizer or participating retailers, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
4. It is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and the Organizer reserves the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply the prize to you.
How to Enter?
To enter this competition and stand a chance to win
Step 1 : Purchase any 2 qualifying Magpie products from a participating store, write your name & contact details on the back of your till slip and place in the entry box provided.
Step 2 : Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase. However, participants may only win one prize.
** Only the original purchaser of the product is entitled to use such purchase to enter.
** Purchases made outside of the competition period do not qualify.
** Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted.
** The Organizers and their associated partners, agencies, and suppliers are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
** The Organizer and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Competition.
Entrants stand a chance to win a R250 retail voucher. 50 winners will be drawn at the end of the competition.
Draws to determine winners will be undertaken by an independent, competent party by the end of July 2021.
Winners will be contacted within two (2) days of the draw having taken place. If the winner cannot be contacted telephonically within a period of three (3) consecutive business days, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify a winner and randomly select a replacement winner from the competition entries a minimum of 6 contact attempts will be undertaken.
In such circumstances, the replacement winner will be contacted telephonically. If the replacement winner cannot be contacted within the same time constraints, the prize will be forfeited back to the promoters and no further winners shall be selected.
1. Winners who are successfully contacted telephonically will be taken through the process of collecting their prize.
2. Winners will be required to submit the following
** Personal details, including full name
** A copy of their SA ID Document
3. Failure to complete this process within five (5) working days will result in the winner forfeiting the prize and the prize being awarded to a runner up. Successfully verified winners will receive their prize as
Terms & Conditions
** The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item. The Organizer reserves the right to alter the prize for a prize of comparable commercial value.
** The Organizers, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Organizer themselves.
** A successful prize claim will be subject to the winner being successfully verified. Verification includes, but is not limited to, checks being undertaken to ensure the winner is not an employee of the Organizer, as well as that the products purchased in connection with the winning entry were not returned and/or were paid for by the winner.
** Winners names will be published on the Organiser’s website and social media platforms, winners are entitled to withhold their consent in this regard.