|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Clover S.A Proprietary Limited
Competition Name : Olive Pride Chef’s Tour Competition 2021
Applicable For : Residents of South Africa
Last Date : 31.07.2021
Website : https://www.clover.co.za/competitions/olive-pride-chefs-tour-competition/
Clover Olive Pride Chef’s Tour Competition
Clover Olive Pride Chef’s Tour Competition 2021 is being run by Clover S.A Proprietary Limited, Registration Number 1994/001064/07
The Competition commences at 00:01 on 1 April 2021 and will close at 23:59 on 31 July 2021. No entries received after the end of the Competition Period will be considered.
Who Can Enter?
In order to be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
** be a legal, permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
** be in possession of a valid identity document with a 13 (thirteen) digit identity number;
** be 18 (eighteen) years old or older on the date you enter
** be a natural person; and
** not be barred or disqualified by any authority from taking delivery and transfer of the Prize or any portion thereof.
you are not eligible to enter this Competition if :
** you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Organisers, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Organisers;
** you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified
** you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
How To Enter?
Step 1 : Consumers are able to enter the promotion only if they have purchased a participating product from the Clover Olive Pride range.
Step 2 : Dial the USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code (*120*2462*UniqueCode#) from your mobile phone. The unique code is found inside the free recipe book.
Step 3 : Each entry will be charged at 20c (twenty cents) per 20 (twenty) seconds. Free minutes do not apply. Cost of each entry will however not exceed R1.50 (one rand and fifty cents) in total.
Participating Products : 2×1 LITRE BLEND COMBO
Determination Of Prizes
1. The mobile or USSD portion of the promotion will see weekly prizes awarded to randomly drawn winners. All prizes are awarded on a chance to win basis.
Prizes are limited to 1 prize per winner / natural person. These prizes will be given away as part of a draw process. Drawn Prizes will include.
** A single gas Weber Braai will be awarded weekly for 12 weeks of the promotion resulting in 12 winners of this weekly prize.
2. The Grand Prize is for a kitchen makeover up to the maximum value of R150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Rand) and the lucky winner will be announced on the 27th July 2021.
3. Where the value of the kitchen makeover, given the dimensions of the kitchen, does not see the full value of the R150,000.00 makeover realised, the remaining funds or shortfall will not be given to the winner in any form.
4. The Grand Prize winner must provide proof ownership of the home he/she would like to apply the kitchen makeover to. If the winner is unable to produce proof of ownership he/she will receive R150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Rand) worth of kitchen appliances.
5. All consumers who enter the promotion will also stand a chance to win a prize from a set of prizes allocated as part of the prize draw schedule.
Winners of the Drawn Prizes will be contacted and notified via telephone call that they are a potential winner. The potential winner/s may be required to provide the following documentation:
i. a valid delivery address,
ii. a valid SA ID copy,
iii. the proof of purchase of the product used to enter in the form of a till slip and a photographic image of themselves to be published on Clover Olive Pride social media pages.
If required, the potential winner will have 48 hours to submit the relevant documentation before forfeiting the prize. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification. Please allow up to six weeks for prize delivery.