|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Nestlé (South Africa) Proprietary Limited
Competition Name : Nestlé Nido 3+ Takealot Voucher Campaign 2021
Applicable For : Residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 14.07.2021
Website : https://www.nestle-esar.com/brands/competitions#takealot
Nestlé Nido 3+ Takealot Voucher Campaign
Nestlé Nido 3+ Takealot Voucher Campaign 2021 is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited (Nestlé) in conjunction with Colony HQ (PTY) Ltd (the Promoters).
Who Can Participate?
1. This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition
A. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
B. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
C. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
D. Persons under the age of 18 years.
2. Only persons with children between the ages of 3-5 years old are allowed to enter this competition.
The Competition shall commence on 14th June 2021 and will end on 14th July 2021. No entries received after midnight 14th July 2021 will be considered.
Step 1 : To participate in this Competition, Participants are required to purchase a NESTLÉ NIDO 3+ 1.8kg (“Participating Product”) and send a picture of the receipt and their little one aged between 3 to 5 years old enjoying NESTLÉ NIDO 3+ on the Nido South Africa Facebook page.
Step 2 : Participants may enter the competition as many times as they like over the Competition period, provided that Participants purchase the participating product each time and keep valid copies of their receipt, subject to the following conditions:
Step 3 : Only one prize per household and person; G.B. Participants that enters an incorrect or used till slip five (5) times in succession will be locked out of the Competition for the entire duration of the promotional competition.
Step 4 : Blocked Participants have an opportunity to call the Nestlé Call Centre on 011 514 6116 or 086 009 6116 between 09h00 – 16h30 Monday to Friday should there be a valid reason, which is accepted by the Promoter, for the Blocked Participants to be allowed to enter the Competition.
All unique/positive entries will be entered into random draws to stand a chance to win One (1) TakeAlot voucher valued at R500. The draw will take at place at the end of the campaign. Only one draw will happen for this competition.
How To Claim Your Prize?
1. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license and a valid till slip to the Promoters representative.
2. Once all required documents are received and verified by the representative of the Promoters, prizes will be delivered at the end of the campaign after the final draw. Prize delivery may take between 4 and 12 weeks after the draw.
3. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promotors.
If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
4. If the Promotors are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
5. Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of the Promotors based on the information they would have shared via the above-mentioned telephonic conversation.
** The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
** Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified, and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
** The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner
** Prize visuals on any competition and/or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.