Organization : Nestlé
Competition Name : Nescafé Classic Uzoba Strong Competition 2021
Applicable For : Entrant Must Live In The Republic Of South Africa
Competition Last Date : 31.08.2021
Website : https://www.nescafe.com/za/competition-ts-cs
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Nescafé Classic Uzoba Strong Competition
Nescafé Classic Uzoba Strong Competition 2021 is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited in conjunction with Publicis A Div Of MMS Communications (Pty) Ltd.
Related / Similar Competition : Nescafé Ricoffy MMM-Cino Competition 2021
The Competition will commence on 30 June 2021 and will end on 31 August 2021. No entries received after 31 August 2021 will be considered.
Who Can Participate?
This Competition is limited to residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition
1. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
2. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of Republic of South Africa.
3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
How to Participate?
To participate in this Competition, Participants must adhere to the following
Step 1 : Buy any one participating NESCAFÉ CLASSIC product (listed below), from any participating store nationwide;
Step 2 : Visit the Nescafé Uzoba Strong platform using their mobile phone or desktop at: www.nescafe.com/za/uzobastrong and enter their barcode and chose a mentor of their choice.
Step 3 : Keep proof of purchase (receipt/till slip) in order to be able to redeem your prize.
Step 4 : Participants may enter the competition only once for the entire duration of the Promotional Period. Entry is also subject to the following conditions
** Only one prize per household and per person
** Participants are required to provide valid till slips, proving product purchase.
|12399541||NESCAFE CLASSIC Ivory Coast Jar 6x200g|
|12399542||NESCAFE CLASSIC Strong Jar 6x200g ZA|
|12401546||NESCAFE CLASSIC Brazil Jar 12x200g|
|12361456||NESCAFE CLAS Nat Jar Kpsv 6x200g ZA|
|12396113||NESCAFE CLASSIC Doy 10x300g|
|12429693||NESCAFE CLASSIC BlackRst Jar 6x200gZA|
|12436251||NESCAFE Black Roast jar 6x200g ZA|
|12339260||NESCAFE Classic Decaf 6x200g N3|
Participants in this Competition stand a chance to win
** (one) of 4 (four) one-on-one mentor sessions with an influencer.
** The influencer’s identities will be revealed on the Nescafé social media platforms at the start of the competition. Participant’s will be able to choose the influencer they would like to stand a chance to win a one-on-one mentor session with when they enter the competition.
** The winners will be chosen by random draw in the presence of the Nestlé Brand Team and the Nestlé Legal Team on 03 September 2021.
How To Claim Your Prize?
1. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as proof of purchase (receipts) and a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Promoters representative.
2. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoters.
If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
3. If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
4. Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of the Promoters based on the information they will have shared via the above-mentioned telephonic conversation.