Organization : Energade
Competition Name : Energade Sports Memorabilia 2021 Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Last Date : 17.12.2021
Website : https://www.energade.co.za/Terms-and-Conditions
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Energade Sports Memorabilia Competition
Energade Sports Memorabilia 2021 Competition is promoted by Tiger Consumer Brands Limited.
‘Promotion Period” means the period starting on 14 August 2021, and closing on 17 December 2021, at 00h00. No late entries will be accepted;
The Participant must be
1. a natural person and may not be a juristic person;
2. 18 (eighteen) years or older; and
3. a permanent resident or citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
How to Enter?
To enter this Promotional Competition Participants must
Step 1 : buy any 2 (two) x 500ml Energade ready to drink products, or 1 (one) x 750ml Energade concentrate product; OR
Step 2 : 1 (one) x 500ml 6-Pack Energade ready to drink product; and scan the QR code or WhatsApp their till slip to 073 040 0165.
Mechanic 1 :
Lucky Participants stand a chance to win any 1 (one) of the following Prizes, on a first come first served basis
** 1 (one) of 20 (twenty) signed* Bafana Bafana Playing Shirt;
** 1 (one) of 20 (twenty) signed* Banyana Banyana Playing Shirt;
** 1 (one) of 15 (fifteen) signed* Springbok Supporters Jersey;
** 1 (one) of 5 (five) signed* SA Rugby Balls;
** 1 (one) of 50 (fifty) signed* Netball SA shirts; OR
** 1 (one) of 20 (twenty) signed* Netball SA Netballs;
Mechanic 2 :
** 20 (twenty) Lucky Participants stand a chance to win a share of R100 000.00 (one hundred thousand Rands) in weekly cash prizes of R5000.00 (five thousand Rands) each and a choice of a personalised and signed memorabilia, on first come first served basis, of –
** 1 (one) of 10 (ten) signed* Bafana Bafana Playing Shirt;
** 1 (one) of 5 (five) signed* SA Rugby Balls; OR
** 1 (one) of 5 (five) signed* Springbok Supporters Jersey.
3. *All memorabilia will be as signed by the available national team players.
4. Cash prizes will be distributed in 2 (two) x R2500.00 (two thousand and five hundred Rands) to the number used to enter the Promotional Competition.
Prize Qualification Rules
1. A Prize may not be handed over to a winner when it is prohibited by law for the Winner to use the Prize. The Winner must prove their eligibility to use the Prize. Once the Winner has been notified and the Prize has been handed over, the Winner must sign an acknowledgement of receiving the Prize.
2. The Participant must inform their employer of his/her participation in the Competition and must obtain consent to participate, if this is required, the Promoters accepts no responsibility in this regard should the Participant have failed to obtain the necessary consent, resulting in their inability to redeem the Prize.
3. The Winner must provide valid proof of identity (a green bar-coded ID book, passport or drivers licence).
4. Any extras not included in the Prize as detailed above will be at the expense of the winner.