Organisation : TOP T
Contest Name : Woza Ekhaya 2021 Win A Home Competition
Applicable For : Resident of South Africa
Last Date :16th December 2021
Website : https://www.topt.co.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TOP T Woza Ekhaya Competition
The Woza Ekhaya Win a home Competition will be run by Top T
1. The competition is scheduled to start on 25 October 2021 and will end on 16th December 2021.
2. The winner of the home will be announced on 31 January 2022 in a live draw on Facebook.
Who Can Enter?
In order to be eligible to enter the Competition and to receive a prize herein:
** you must be a legal, permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa and be in possession of a valid identification document with a 13 (thirteen)-digit identity number;
** you must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older;
** you must not be barred or disqualified by any authority from taking delivery and transfer of the Prize/s or any portion thereof.
Notwithstanding above, you are not eligible to enter this Competition if:
** you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the organizers, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organizers or Sponsors;
** you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified in clause 3.2.1;
** you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
How To Enter?
1. To stand a chance to enter, entrants must purchase for R3000 in-store and complete an entry form in-store and drop it into the entry box provided.
2. Online Purchases will automatically get entered into the draw for purchases of R3000
3. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period, provided that Participants purchase for a minimum of R3000 or more. Each purchase of R3000 or more qualifies the participant only one entry to the competition.
4. Each entry will represent a purchase you have made at any Top T store and hence an entry may result in the requirement to produce a till slip as proof of purchase during the promotional period. Please ensure you provide proof of purchase with your till slip to claim your prize.
5. The terms and conditions for the Woza Ekhaya Win a home competition is available topt.co.za
6. There are no further forms to fill in and once you meet the requirements set out in clause 3 above and this clause 4, you will automatically be entered into the Competition.
7. You are required to attend to the cost for your entry, including standard internet costs.
8. No automated entries will be allowed and each entry must be made by a natural person manually.
1. We will randomly draw 1 (one) entry per Competition (Winner) by means of an automated system from all valid entries received for the competition.
2. We will phone the Winner within 30 (thirty) minutes from the closing time for that Competition.
3. If a Winner is not immediately contactable within 60 (sixty) minutes from the draw of for that Competition, that Contestant will be disqualified and shall have no claim against us. We will only make 1 (one) attempt to contact each Winner. In the event of a disqualification, as contemplated herein, we shall have the right to select a different entrant on the same conditions.
4. The Winner will be required to take our telephone call and be on a live broadcast on Radio.
5. The organizers, will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the Competitions, determination of the Winners or prize awards.
1. 1 (One) house to the value of R550 0000 and all products installed into the house by Top T including Labour costs to the value of R200 000.
2. The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and may not be replaced, refunded, or be exchanged for cash once redeemed.
3. Transfer of ownership of the home to the customer will be done within relevant timeframes of homeownership transfer i.e a minimum of 3 months.
4. Transfer costs will be paid for by Top T to the new homeowner.
5. We/Organisers shall have no obligation whatsoever to, inter alia, service, maintain, or repair any Prizes after the delivery thereof. Furthermore, you agree that we/the organizers do not have any obligation to replace any Prizes (in part or in full) after the delivery thereof, as a result of, inter alia, malfunction, defect, breakage, wear and tear, misappropriation, misuse or for any other cause or reason whatsoever.