|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : MTV Networks Africa (Pty)
Competition Name : Comedy Central South Park Season 20 Competition
Applicable For : South African citizen or permanent resident of the RSA
Competition Deadline : Thursday 27 October 23:59
Prize : R 6,500.00
Website : http://www.comedycentralafrica.com
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/2124-South-Park.pdf
Comedy Central South Park Season 20 competition :
1. The “Comedy Central South Park Season 20 competition” (the “Competition”) will run from Monday 26 September 2016 at 00:00 CAT until Thursday 27 October 23:59 CAT.
Related : Algoa FM App Competition : www.southafricain.com/1999.html
2. The promoter of the Competition is MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196, Tel: +27 11 4282903 (the “Promoter”).
3. To win, entrants must go to .comedycentralafrica.com, enter competition by answering a simple question.
Week 1 :
What creature does Kenny get turned into in the episode “Damien”?
1. A turkey
2. A cow
3. A platypus
Week 2 :
What do the creators hide in the episodes for the fans to find?
1. A taco
2. An alien
Week 3 :
What is Stan’s girlfriend’s name?
1. Wendy Testaburger
2. Windy Testaburger
3. Wendy Testmyburger
Week 4 :
Which country was Santa Clause captured in during South Park Season 3?
4. Entrants stand a chance to win :
• From exCellular.co.za :
** One of 2 Samsung Ativ 500T Tablet PCs valued at R 6,500.00 each.
From Boston City Campus and Business College :
** A R10,000.00 short course bursary.
From Sound Select :
** 1x Pioneer DDJ RB 2 channel rekorbox DJ controller R 7,000.00
** 1x Vonyx SPS122 portable self-powered pa system, including 2 stands, 2 jack
** cables, 1 power cable and 2 speakers. R 2,990.00
5. All entrants must submit their answer, name and contact details on the competition entry form on .comedycentralafrica.com. Multiple entries per entrant are allowed.
6. At the end of the Competition, 4 winners will be randomly selected from the correct entries received. The winners will be called and emailed directly from Tuesday 01 November 2016.
7. The Promoter decision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be sold, deferred or exchanged for cash.
9. The Competition is open to entrants aged 18 and older residing in South Africa.
10. If a winner declines the prize or is disqualified, further correct entries will be drawn and this will continue until the prize is awarded and accepted.