Organization : OK Franchise Division of Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Win A Bakkie Competition
Applicable For : resident in the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Namibia
Competition Deadline : 26 December 2016 11:59:59pm
Prize/Win : Nissan NP300 bakkies
Win A Bakkie Competition Rules :
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is organized by the OK Franchise Division of Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd. (“the Promoter”).
Related : KFC Win School Fees Competition : www.southafricain.com/2233.html
2. The Competition commences on 26 October 2016 and will close on 26 December 2016 at 11:59:59pm (the “Competition Period”).
3. By entering the Competition, a person that enters the Competition (the “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by these rules which govern the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or supplement the rules governing this Competition at any time by publishing the amended or supplemented rules on its website or by displaying them in participating stores. The Entrant will be deemed to have accepted such amended or supplemented rules upon publication on the Promoter’s website or in participating stores.
4. The Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Namibia.
5. In order to participate in the Competition, the Entrant must have purchased one of the products identified by the Promoter in the Competition’s marketing material during the Competition Period (“Participating Products”). Entry will be via a verified USSD code generated on the till slip at the time of the Entrant’s purchase of a participating product. No entry into the Competition is possible without a unique USSD code.
6. The Entrant must submit this code via cell phone / SMS / USSD to the competition entry number 41534 in the Republic of South Africa, and 2222 in Namibia. Loyalty members are automatically entered into the competition when using their loyalty card with purchases of participating products. Standard mobile rates apply. No unique code can be generated without the purchase of a participating product, so the till slip and unique code stand as proof of purchase and validate the entry. Only ONE unique code will appear on each valid till slip. Only ONE entry per unique code is possible.
7. Entry into this competition is by cell phone / SMS / USSD alone and entry via alternative mechanisms is not offered. If a prospective Entrant does not wish to enter via cell phone then there is no other manner by which they might become eligible for a prize.
8. Only one entry will be allowed per purchase of participating product/s. If a till slip reflects the sale of more than one participating product, the Entrant can still only enter the unique code appearing on that till slip once.
9. The Competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the Promoter, its franchisees, subsidiaries, marketing and promotional agencies, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or any other person involved directly or indirectly with the organization of this Competition. The Competition is also not open to family members of any of the persons mentioned above or any member of their households.
10. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify incomplete or fraudulent entries or entries that do not comply with these rules. The Promoter may also disqualify an Entrant if the Promoter finds that the Entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the Competition.
11. Prizes consist of :
2x Grand Prizes of brand new Nissan NP300 bakkies and 10x Standard Prizes of brand new Nissan NP200 bakkies awarded as follows :
** 1x Nissan NP200 bakkie will be awarded to 1x winner EACH WEEK for the first 9 weeks of the competition.
** 1x Nissan NP300 bakkie will be awarded to 1x winner EACH WEEK for the last 2 weeks of the competition. Entrants products in-store and enter via cell phone / SMS / USSD using the unique entry code on their till slips.
** 1x Nissan NP200 bakkie will be awarded to 1x online Entrant who participates in any one of the online engagement games, challenges or tasks posted on the Promoter’s Facebook page at OKFDtalks. Rules and regulations for these individual weekly tasks will be made available on the Facebook page at the time of posting.
Contact Address :
108 Bofors Circle,
Industria, Epping 2,
Private Bag X17,