Organisation : We Buy Cars (Pty) Ltd
Service Name : Customer Care
Industry : Online Selling
Service/ Product : Car
Website : https://www.webuycars.co.za/customer-care
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
We Buy Cars Customer Care
To ensure our customers are given the best possible support, WeBuyCars has implemented stringent measures to ensure total customer satisfaction. Our customer care team exists to provide on-going, excellent service and operates Mondays to Fridays, from 08h00 to 17h00.
Call Our Customer Care Call Centre:
Customer Care Call Centre: 087 057 0000
Customer Care Email: customercare [AT] webuycars.co.za
Customer Care Department Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday (08:00 to 17:00)
Saturday (08:00 to 14:00)
We Buy Cars Complaints
Please follow the following process when logging a complaint with the customer care team:
** Please complete as many of the form fields as possible, as it will assist the investigation process.
** Once logged, our customer care team will make contact with you within 24 business hours. (Our customer care department operates Mondays to Fridays, from 08h00 to 17h00).
** Once investigated, our customer care team will provide you with feedback, regarding the outcome and the way forward.
** Where a satisfactory outcome has not been attained, the independent Motor Industry Ombudsman of South Africa (MIOSA) can be consulted on 0861 1 64672 / 010 590 8378.
** The MIOSA is a completely independent organisation, to which WeBuyCars is fully committed.
** If you feel that we have not delivered on our core values, we reiterate that WeBuyCars will abide by the ruling of MIOSA.
FAQ On We Buy Cars
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ On We Buy Cars
1. How do I sell my car through WeBuyCars?
1. Complete the easy online application (usually takes less than 5 minutes).
2. Receive an estimated offer via email and SMS within an hour.
3. Accept the estimated offer, by replying to the message.
4. A Buyer will contact you to schedule an appointment with you to inspect your car.
2. How does WeBuyCars create an offer for my vehicle?
At WeBuyCars, we aim to always offer our customers the best possible prices. Many factors are taken into account when determining the value of a vehicle. These factors include supply and demand, current specials, mileage, the vehicle’s condition as well as any extras the vehicle might offer.
Our specialist buyers take all these factors into account to draft the best possible offer for a vehicle. 45% of our deals are repeat business or referrals and currently we buy more than 11 000 vehicles a month.
3. What happens after I accept the estimated offer from WeBuyCars?
If you are happy with our estimated offer, your information will be sent to a WeBuyCars Buyer in your area, who will then give you a call. On the first call, our Buyer will confirm the vehicle details to ensure accurate pricing. Secondly, they will confirm the condition of the vehicle, with a few quick questions regarding:
1. The ownership period and whether the vehicle is paid in full or still on finance.
2. The service history and availability of spare keys.
3. Previous accident damages or repairs done to the vehicle.
4. Availability of the vehicle. The Buyer will then schedule an appointment to visit you and inspect your vehicle – whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
4. What happens during an appointment with a WeBuyCars Buyer?
During an appointment, you can expect our Buyer to do a quick evaluation of the vehicle.
Here they will:
** Take a few pictures of the vehicle and send it directly to our Head Office.
** Do an exterior inspection of the vehicle to assess whether any previous accident damage or repairs were done.
** Do an evaluation of the engine and check a few components such as the oil and water.
** Take the vehicle for a test drive.
Once the Buyer has completed the evaluation, they will contact the WeBuyCars Pricing Team, who will then issue a final offer for you.
5. Is it possible for the final offer to differ from the original estimated offer?
The offer usually falls within the original price estimation range. There are instances when the offer may be higher or lower due to relevant factors.
6. Will WeBuyCars definitely purchase my vehicle at an appointment?
Even though every transaction is unique, we aim to purchase every vehicle. The outcome of each transaction will depend on the condition of the vehicle and the customer’s expectations.
Possible reasons for declining a purchase:
1. The settlement on the vehicle is very high and the customer is unable to provide the shortfall.
2. The vehicle’s paperwork is not in order.
3. The customer is not ready to sell. If an agreement is reached and our final offer is accepted, we will buy your vehicle. There and then, with immediate payment!
7. What does WeBuyCars require from me at an appointment with a Buyer?
We do everything for our clients, even finalize all the paperwork! You need to assist us with only providing:
An original ID or a certified copy (not older than 3 months).
** Proof of address (not older than 3 months).
** A copy of your NaTIS (Vehicle Registration Papers).
** An up-to-date settlement letter (if the vehicle is still on finance).