Organisation : Homeware (The Foschini Group TFG)
Facility Name : Apply For Store Card Accont
Country : South Africa
Website : https://www.home.co.za/home
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is Homeware Store Card?
With a TFG store card you can select and charge the latest fashion, accessories and homeware from any of our TFG stores quickly and conveniently. Your purchases are automatically billed to your account and you’ll receive a monthly statement. The luxury of 24-hour shopping is just a few clicks away. Plus, activate Rewards & More and you’ll also get instant rewards every time you shop!
Related / Similar Facility : Apply For Old Khaki Store Card
How To Apply For Homeware Store Card?
Opening the Homeware Store Card account is FREE! On a 6-month plan you don’t pay interest. On a 12+ month payment plan, interest on any balance will be charged. Get a temporary credit increase for that EXTRA something special.
Apply Here : https://www.tfg.co.za/accounts?
How To Pay Homeware Store Card?
There are a number of options you can use when paying your store card.
1. Online with your Master or Visa card:
Sign up on www.tfg.co.za and you will be able to pay your account from anywhere on any device using your Master or Visa credit or cheque card.
2. In any TFG store:
Including @home, @homelivingspace, American Swiss, Charles and Keith, Colette, Donna-Claire, Duesouth, Exact!, Fabiani, The Fix, Foschini, G-star Raw, Hi, Markham, Mat & May, Next, Sodabloc, Sportscene, Sterns and Totalsports store.
3. An online or ATM transfer:
Setup TFG as a beneficiary online or at your bank to transfer your payments to us directly.
TFG Bank Account Details
Bank: First National Bank Corporate Branch
Branch number: 204109
Account number: 5579 000 8020
Reference number: Your TFG store card number
4. Setup a debit order:
Complete a Debit Order Instruction Form and then fax or scan and email the form to our Customer Services Department for processing. Alternatively you can take the completed form to your nearest store. For fax and email addresses go to the Contact Us section.
1. Account Benefits is an optional product, and includes lost card protection, death cover and account settlement.
2. Death cover and account settlement are insurance products. In South Africa and Swaziland, Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited, FSP No 75, underwrites the insurance cover. In Namibia, Alexander Forbes Insurance Company Namibia Limited underwrites the insurance cover.
3. Account settlement: In the event of your death an amount up to a maximum of R2 000 (two thousand rand) will be credited to your Account towards payment of the balance owing to us for accidental death, if you die under the age 40 (forty), and for accidental death or natural death, if you die over the age 40 (forty); and
4. Death cover: R2 000 (two thousand rand) will be paid for accidental death, if you die under the age of 40 (forty), or R2 000 (two thousand rand) will be paid for accidental death or natural death, if you die over the age of 40 (forty).
5. If, after payment of the amount referred to in 9.2.3 above has been made, there is still a balance outstanding on your Account, then your estate will be liable for payment of that balance.
6. The separate policy and disclosure notice that will be given to you, is applicable to Account Benefits, and is binding on you, in addition to this Agreement. The policy and disclosure notice gives details on when and how the benefits may be claimed and by whom and it explains how lost card protection works.
7. You confirm that you have been given the freedom of choice in accepting the offer of Account Benefits. You have not been forced to do so and may reject the offer.
8. If the monthly Account Benefits fee is not paid in the month in which it is due, a grace period of 15 days will be allowed for payment, and if payment is not made within this grace period, then cover under this policy will cease.
9. You agree that we may charge your Account and collect the fee as stated in your monthly statement. Interest may be charged on the fee, if applicable, and will be levied as per clause 12.4 below. We retain the interest.
10. Where your Account is frozen because of proceedings under the Act, or because you have gone under debt review, no fee will be billed and Account Benefits will lapse.