Organisation : Tiger Consumer Brands Limited
Competition Name : Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition 2022
Applicable For : Citizens of South Africa
Prizes : Stand a chance to win your share of R2 Million
Country : South Africa
Last Date : 31st August 2022
Website : https://www.jungleoats.co.za/Competitions-Terms-and-Conditions/Jungle-Little-Acts-of-Heart
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition?
Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition 2022 is promoted by Tiger Consumer Brands Limited. Citizens of the Republic of South Africa can participate in this Competition. Competition closes on 31 August 2022. Participate and Stand a chance to win your share of R2 Million.
Related / Similar Competition : Jungle Buy and Win Promotional Competition 2023
Who Can Participate?
1. The Participant must be;
** a natural person and may not be a juristic person;
** 18 years or older; and
** a permanent resident or citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
2. The Participant, by entering into the Promotional Competition, expressly acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read the Competition Rules before entering the Promotional Competition and that he/she understands and thereby agrees to the Competition Rules.
3. It is a material term of the Promotional Competition that all Participants’ to this Promotional Competition participate entirely at their own risk.
4. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Promotor(s), or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
How To Participate In The Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition?
To enter the Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition Participants must:
1. Purchase any one of the participating Jungle products (being Jungle Oats, Jungle Large Tiger Oat Flakes, Jungle Instant Oats, Jungle Oatso Easy, Jungle Taystee Wheat, Jungle Oat Bran, Jungle Muesli, Jungle Plus, Jungle Crunchalots, Jungle Cereal Bars) and follow the below entry mechanics:
2. Send an image of the till slip to the designated WhatsApp number, which is +2772 136 9927. Participants must then enter the last 4 digits of the participating Jungle product barcode and follow all of the prompts until the session is complete. Entries made via WhatsApp will be at the Participant’s cost of data which typically will be no more than R0,01 per message; OR
3. Dial the designated USSD code, *120* 1607# and follow the prompts to enter. Participants must then enter the last 4 digits of the participating Jungle product barcode and follow all of the prompts until the session is complete. Entries may be made via USSD will cost Participants 20c per 20 seconds. The USSD session should last no longer than 40 seconds. Participants must ensure to hang up the session once it has been completed.
4. Participants can earn double entries if they post an image, share a link, or write a message on WhatsApp or share in 20 words or less their Little Acts Of Heart, as more fully described on https://www.jungleoats.co.za/ and via USSD Consumers must retain their till slips for verification.
5. Entries into this competition are limited to 5 entries per cell phone per day. The total entry limits per cell phone are limited to 25 entries.
6. All Participants must retain their till slips for verification.
7. The Promoters are not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
8. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
Prizes of Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition
Participants of Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition will stand a chance to win a grocery voucher valued at R50 or R100 each. :
1. The Winners will be selected by an Audited random draw and will be notified telephonically within four weeks of the selection having taken place. In the event that any of the Winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so the Promoters reserves the right to draw another Winner in substitution. The names of the Winners will be available on the consumer care line. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Tiger Brands consumer care line 0860101107.
2. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 72 hours from notification will be forfeited.
3. In order to claim their prize, winners must provide the relevant details such as proof of purchase and copy of valid ID otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
1. There will be a potential 38 000 winning positions.
2. By participating in the Promotional Competition, the Winner hereby accepts that the Winner will be asked to take part in further publicity relating to the Promotional Competition, with the Winner’s permission, the Promoter may incorporate the Winner in publicity campaigns or allow their names and likenesses to be used for promotional purposes aligned with the Promoter’s business, including but not limited to posting photos to the Promoter’s website, Facebook and other social media pages.
3. The Winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes.
4. All Winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the Prize.
5. The Participants consent, by taking part in the competition to the Promoter using the personal information collected through the competition to adjudicate the competition and for future marketing purposes by the Promoter themselves.
6. Where Participants/ Winners consent to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
What is the Last Date of Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition?
The period of Jungle Little Acts of Heart Competition 2022 starts on 1st April 2022 at 00h00, and closes on 31st August 2022, at 23h59. No late entries will be accepted.
For further information or enquiries please email consumer services at tigercsd AT tigerbrands.com or call us on 086 010 O878. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.