Organisation : Thuthuka Education Upliftment Fund
Bursary Name : Thuthuka Bursary For Chartered Accountant Students 2023
Applicable For : Students who want to become Chartered Accountant
Country : South Africa
Last Date : 31st August 2022
Website : https://www.thuthukabursaryfund.co.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is Thuthuka Bursary?
Bursary For Chartered Accountant Students 2023 is offered by Thuthuka Education Upliftment Fund.This bursary is only open to students who want to become Chartered Accountant Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts. The funding application is for the 2023 academic year. The closing date for the applications is 31 August 2022.
Thuthuka bursary is only open to students who want to become Chartered Accountant
How To Apply For Thuthuka Bursary?
To Apply For Thuthuka Bursary, Follow the below steps
Step-1 : Go to the link given above
Step-2 : Scroll down and Click on the link “Apply”
Step-3 : Fill the online application form and Submit
Supporting Documents For Thuthuka Bursary
Documents required to apply for Thuthuka Bursary 2023
** Signed consent form (download it here)
** Applicant’s ID
** Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
** Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
** Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
** Final Grade 11 results
** Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
** Full university transcript (if already at University)
** University provisional acceptance letter (if you are still in high school).
Thuthuka Education Upliftment Fund Consent Form:
1. I/We also acknowledge that TEUF is committed to protecting and promoting the privacy of my/our Personal Information including that of its students or any other individuals or organisation and to give effect to the constitutional right to privacy and to fulfil its obligations under the Protection of Personal Information Act No 4 of 2013 (Hereinafter ‘POPI’).
2. Signature by the student and guardians to this consent form confers an unfettered authority on TEUF to furnish all such information and details relating to the Student’s academic behaviour, progress, general behaviour, financial affairs and any other matters relevant to TEUF as may be required.
3. I/We hereby give consent to TEUF to process my/our Personal Information where the processing is necessary and only for purposes of conducting credit checks and verifications for study funding.
4. TEUF acknowledges and agrees that the Personal Information will not, under any circumstances, be processed for purposes prohibited by POPI and/or the principles contained in POPI and that the processing of Personal Information will be done fairly and in accordance with legal provisions, given that the purpose for which processing of the Personal Information is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
5. I/We herewith defend, indemnify and hold harmless TEUF from any action or claim of any nature whatsoever that might be brought by any person whatsoever against TEUF as a result of any personal loss, injury or damage arising directly or indirectly from any act or omission on my/our part relating to or incidental to the failure from my/our part to honour the above provisions, or otherwise, as the case may be.
6. I/We acknowledge and agree that I/We have read this consent form in its entirety and that I/We fully understand the nature, content and implications hereof and agree hereto, and that I/We shall be fully bound hereto from date of signature hereof
What is the Closing Date of Thuthuka Bursary?
Closing Date of Thuthuka Bursary 2023 is 31st August 2022