Organisation : Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition 2022
Applicable For : All South African Residents
Last Date : 16th October 2022
Website : https://www.unilever.co.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition?
Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition is organised by Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd. and Vetro Trading (Pty) Ltd. The Promotional Competition is open to all South African residents. The Prize is 1 of 100 cash deposits to the value of R5 00. This Promotional Competition is open from 8 July 2022 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 16 of October 2022.
Related / Similar Facility : SC Johnson KIWI Back To School Competition 2022
Eligibility of Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition
1. The Promotional Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency.
2. The Promotional Competition is only open to participants over the age of 18 years
How to Enter in the Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition?
1. To enter in the Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition?, Participants will be required to purchase any 2 participating Rajah products in the below qualifying sizes:
** Rajah 50g
** Rajah 100g
2. Participants will be required to purchase any 2 participating brands / products listed above from a participating store. Participants must then dial *120*1566*1# and follow prompts. USSD session charged at 20c per 20 seconds.
3. In order to qualify entry, Participants will be required to follow the below step by step USSD guide:
** Step 1: Dial *120*1566*1#
** Step 2: Complete the user journey
** Step 3: Enter last 4 digits of the barcode of product 1
** Step 4: Enter last 4 digits of the barcode of product 2
4. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
5. Participants must enter the correct last 4 digits of the barcode on product 1 and product 2. If a Participant has given incorrect barcode, the Promoter reserves the right to deem that entry as invalid.
6. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
7. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and accurate barcode.
Prizes of Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition
The Prize is 1 of 100 cash deposits to the value of R5 000 (five thousand Rand), totalling R500 000 (five hundred Thousand Rand) in cash deposits
1. 100 (one hundred) participants will be selected as winners (the ‘Winner’) to receive a Prize.
2. The Winners will each be required to provide their till slip, name, ID number, copy of their identity document, contact details, certified bank account confirmation letter and will be contacted to acknowledge the receipt of the Prize.
3. The Winners will be selected by means of a random draw daily between 08 of July 2022 and 16 of October 2022. The Winners will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the Prize Winner three
4. (3) times on the day of draw after their name/number is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited, and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
Delivery of Prize
The Prize Winners will be contacted by the Promoter “agency”. The agency will require the Winner to supply the agency with the aforementioned required documentation within three (3) days of confirmation via telephonic call.
Once all documents have been verified, the agency will make a direct deposit to the Prize Winners. If the Prize Winner cannot produce the documents during this period, the Prize will be forfeited, and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
Cash Prize Details
** Payment of the cash Prizes will be made by EFT by the Promoter’s agency, Vetro Media (“the agency”), into the bank account supplied by the Winner.
** The Winner will need to provide the agency with an original letter from their bank on the bank’s letterhead confirming proof of their account details before any amount will be transferred to them.
** This letter must be stamped by the bank. The Prize is not transferrable. The agency’s print out of the bank transfer will serve as proof of receipt of the Prize by the Winner
What is the Last Date of Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition?
Last Date of Rajah Aroma You Can Taste Competition is 16th October 2022