Organisation : Clicks
Facility Name : Joining ClubCard
Country : South Africa
Website : https://clicks.co.za/clubCardPage
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Join Clicks ClubCard?
Joining ClubCard is easier than ever! Simply sign up on our app or in store and start earning points today. No need for another plastic card. Simply open the app and scan your digital ClubCard when you shop at any of our stores to earn ClubCard points and SAVE!
Related / Similar Facility : CapeNature’s Online Booking Portal
For every R5 you spend at Clicks, The Body Shop or Claire’s, you earn 1 point. Once you’ve spent R250 in a 2-month period, cashback is loaded to your card, and if you spend R1000 in the same period you start earning double points, which means more cashback!
Create An Account Here : https://clicks.co.za/register/registerCustomer
How To Get Clicks My ClubCard Deal?
The following terms and conditions apply to your activation and redemption of a My ClubCard Deal:
1. You must be a member of the Clicks ClubCard loyalty programme to activate and redeem My ClubCard Deals.
2. My ClubCard Deals can only be accessed and activated on the latest version of the Clicks App. Please download or update the Clicks app
3. To activate and redeem My ClubCard Deals you must consent to receive by means of direct marketing information about products and services sold and marketed by Clicks and its affinity partners, and consent to your personal information being processed by Clicks to send such information to you.
4. My ClubCard Deals may only be activated and redeemed in South Africa
5. When you activate a My ClubCard Deal on the Clicks App, the promotional offer is automatically loaded by Clicks on your Clicks ClubCard.
6. Each My ClubCard Deal only applies to the product(s) indicated in that offer, is valid for the period stipulated in the offer, subject to stock availability and can be limited to a maximum number of redemptions per customer per offer period.
7. My ClubCard Deals are redeemable in Clicks stores and the Clicks e-commerce website by purchasing the product that is subject to the promotional offer and presenting your Clicks ClubCard at the payment point.
8. Where a My ClubCard Deal consists of Clicks ClubCard points, the redemption and use of those points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Clicks ClubCard loyalty programme.
9. My ClubCard Deals cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. My ClubCard Deals are not transferable.
11. My Clubcard deals that require a user to spend above a certain value to get a reward or deal always apply to one transaction and exclude Pharmacy co-payments, Clinic Services, voucher payments, Clicks cash back reward payments and delivery fees.
For example spend R500 to get R50 saving in cashback requires the R500 spend to be in a single transaction (and exclude pharmacy spend and medication purchases, the purchase of regulated products e.g. milk formula for babies, clinic spend, delivery fees and payment with vouchers, Gift Cards or cashback will be excluded).
12. When a reward is in Cashback the cashback will be available from the next statement run (every 2 months).
13. Each deal/offer only being redeemable once.
FAQ On Clicks ClubCard
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ On Clicks ClubCard
What must I do to get my own Clicks ClubCard?
You can register at any of our stores by simply filling in our ClubCard enrolment form and you’ll receive a plastic card immediately. For your convenience, you may also enrol online or register your plastic card that you received in-store online.
How do I earn points?
You earn points at Clicks and at our ClubCard Affinity Partners by presenting your ClubCard to the cashier to swipe before cashing up. The card needs to handed to the cashier upfront to ensure that the points are indeed earned for the particular transaction, as they cannot be added after the sale has been concluded.
Our online ClubCard Affinity Partners require that you enter your ClubCard number prior to concluding your transaction to enable you to earn points. Please click here to view all of our ClubCard Affinity Partners and their benefits.
How many points equal how many Rands?
1 point is earned for every R5 spent.
10 points = 1 rand.
Remember, points need to be converted into cashback rewards before they can be redeemed. When you’ve earned 100 points or more by the qualification date (every 2 months), then those points are converted into cashback. Cashback is loaded directly onto your ClubCard and you will be notified of this each time.
How do I redeem my points?
Points need to be converted into cashback rewards before they can be redeemed. When you’ve earned 100 points or more by the qualification date (every 2 months), then those points are converted into cashback. Cashback is loaded directly onto your ClubCard and you will be notified of this via email and/or sms.
Does my cashback expire?
Yes, your cashback will expire 12 months from date of issue. Expiry date of your cashback can be checked in the My Rewards Activity section of the Clicks website or by contacting the Customer Service Centre.
How do I update my ClubCard details?
You can update your details:
** by logging onto the My Account Summary on the Clicks website click here
** by sending an email to clubcard [at] clicks.co.za
** by contacting our Customer Service Centre on 0860-254-257 / +27 21 460-1009
I’ve lost my ClubCard – how can I get a new one?
Notify the Customer Service Centre as soon as possible. You would need to collect a new card from any of our stores. Any available cashback rewards and points will be transferred onto the new card and the lost/stolen card will be made inactive to protect the cashback balance and points.
Customer Service Centre : 0860 254 257
Outside South Africa : +27 21 460 1009