|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : MultiChoice Proprietary Limited
Competition Name : MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience Competition
Applicable For : Open to all persons and residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 15 February 2017
Prize/Win : A Trip To The Netherlands
Website : http://www.multichoice.co.za/
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/2515-multichoise.pdf
MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience Competition :
** A Trip To The Netherlands! #Asidlali
** Watch The Multichoice Diski Challenge On Supersport, Or Attend The Matches From 10 September 2016 To 15 February 2017, And Get Details On How To Win This Incredible Trip For Two!
Related : Solent Ceiling Fans Online Store Competition : www.southafricain.com/2511.html
Terms And Conditions :
1. The MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience (the “Competition”) is a promotional competition in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and is run by MultiChoice Proprietary Limited (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to all persons and residents of South Africa, except for :
2.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Promoter; the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies; associated companies, and participating grocery outlet owners or any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
2.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above. Any person younger than 18 years of age must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering, as well as be assisted by a guardian or parent in instances where they are eligible to claim or redeem a prize.
3. The Competition starts on 10 September 2016 and ends on 15 February 2017 (the “Competition Period”). Eight (8) draws will be conducted, except for the final weekend of the MultiChoice Diski Challenge soccer festival.
4. There are two ways you can enter the competition; either by :
4.1 Attending the MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events, or
4.2 During (on-air) live and televised MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events.
4.1 During festival events :
** You can enter the Competition at MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival weekends for the 2016/2017 season at their respective venues, during the Competition Period.
** Participants must be in possession of a valid match day ticket and must physically attend the applicable MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival weekend.
Participants will need to fill out the allocated section on their ticket, clearly stating the following information :
4.1.2 Surname; and
4.1.3 Cellphone number.
4.2 On-air, live and televised MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events :
** The Competition will also take place during televised and live MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events.
** Participants will need to SMS their name and a keyword to 45718 (The SMSes cost R1,50 each).
** SMS costs will be charged at the prevailing rates set by your service provider, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes or SMSes under a cellphone contract don’t apply.
5. The Competition rules can be changed at any time, and without notification, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Such changes will be displayed on our website at multichoice.co.za. Participation in the competition will be regarded as acceptance of these competition rules.
6. After each round of the MultiChoice Diski Challenge festivals, a draw will take place whereby two on-air and two stadium Participants respectively will be randomly selected to qualify for that week’s ultimate winner (instant prize winner).
7. Instant prizes will be up for grabs at every MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival weekend. These will take the form of a R5 000 grocery voucher (Ts&Cs apply) which may be redeemed at a grocery outlet of the Promoter’s choice (South Africa only). The voucher may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages.
8. All four selected Participants, including the instant prize winner, will automatically qualify to take part in the grand prize at the end of the MultiChoice Diski Challenge season. They will stand a chance to win the grand prize of a trip for two to Holland with the winning MultiChoice Diski Challenge team. The grand prize includes accommodation, transfers, three meals per day, passport and Visa costs, as well as tourism activities (as determined by the Promoter).
9. The ultimate competition winner will be notified either by SMS or telephonically on or before 15 February 2017
Physical address :
144 Bram Fischer Drive,
Randburg, South Africa
Postal address :
PO Box 1502,