Organization : Clicks
Competition Name : Project Colgate Kids Competition
Applicable For : Click Club Card Members
Competition Deadline : 07 November 2016
Prize/Win : R150 Clicks gift Cards
Project Colgate Kids Competition :
** Stand a chance to win 1 of 3 R150 Clicks gift Cards.
** Selected participants must answer the survey in full to stand a chance of winning.
Related : Pan Macmillan South Africa 13th Storey Tree House Competition : www.southafricain.com/2638.html
Please Note :
** This competition is exclusive to selected customers who have received the link to the survey.
Terms and Conditions :
1. By entering the “Project Colgate Kids” Survey competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2 must complete the survey in full and submit same successfully via the online survey tool.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
5. You agree that Clicks can use your responses to the survey for presentation of research results, publicity and promotional purposes without charge.
6. Your answers to the survey will not be entered into the research findings and you will not be entered into the prize draw if, in Clicks’ opinion, your answers contain material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene, in violation of any applicable laws and/or are not truthful.
7. The answers to the survey must be your answers only and must not be answers submitted in consultation with, or on behalf of, another person.
8. The competition commences on 26 October 2016 and closes on 7 November 2016 (12pm). Your answers to the survey must reach Clicks by midnight on the closing date of the competition.
9. The prizes for the competition consist of three Clicks gift cards to the value of R150 each. Each winner will receive one gift card.
10. Three winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries within 10 working days of the competition closing date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
11. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Clicks cannot provide any of the prizes, Clicks will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
12. Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.