|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : e.tv (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : SA’s Got Talent Competition
Applicable For : e.tv , eSat tv , 1Life Companies Employee
Competition Deadline : 6 November 2016
Prize : R10 000.00
Website : http://www.etv.co.za/sas-got-talent-terms-conditions
SA’s Got Talent Competition :
Terms and Conditions of Entry :
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry. It is a condition that the person must be a resident of Republic of South Africa.
Related : Vodacom Summer 2016 Promotion : www.southafricain.com/2645.html
2. Any person who is an employee of any of the following companies:
e.tv (Pty) Ltd, eSat tv (Pty) Ltd, 1Life (Pty) Ltd, Rapid Blue (Pty) Ltd and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv and Rapid Blue shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the answer is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision.
4. All decisions of e.tv and Rapid Blue shall be final and neither e.tv nor Rapid Blue shall enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv and Rapid Blue may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition :
7. The prize(s) shall consist of winning your share of R100 000.00 (one hundred thousand Rand) cash as per below:
** Commencing 16 October 2016 – 6 November 2016, weekly cash giveaway
** Week 1 (SAGT semi-final 1): 16 October 2016: 2 x R10 000.00 (ten thousand Rand)
** Week 2 (SAGT semi-final 2): 23 October 2016: 2 x R10 000.00 (tem thousand Rand)
** Week 3 (SAGT semi-final 3): 30 October 2016: 2 x R10 000.00 (ten thousand Rand)
** Week 4 (SAGT Finale): 6 November 2016: 1 x R40 000.00 (forty thousand Rand)
8. The prize(s) are not transferable. All winners to have a valid South African bank account in their (own) name. Winners will be required to send copy of Identity Document along with a valid, bank stamped, bank statement or/and letter from respective bank.
9. The Competition starts on 16 October 2016 and ends on 6 November 2016. All entries must be received by 19:30 (seven thirty) on Sunday evening of the week of the draw. Entries close 19:30 (seven thirty) on Sunday 6 November 2016 for the final competition. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified. There may be a charge incurred even though the entry is not accepted as valid.
Cost and Method of Entry :
10. SMS cost R1.50 (one Rand fifty cents) each. Only the following method of entry to the Competition shall be accepted by e.tv and Rapid Blue:
Mobiles and Text Message :
11. By text message in English to 34629) three four six two nine) and send your answer. There is no limit to the number of entries from each mobile. All entries must be completed by the deadline.
12. Texts by any other method may be charged at a much higher level from which e.tv and Rapid Blue does not benefit and is your responsibility. All persons who enter by text must have the permission of the person in whose name the mobile is held and/or who pays the bill. All entries by text before the deadline will receive a text confirming their entry. Only two SMS replies per cellphone number will be send within 24 hours of voting.
Prize Winners :
13. The prizes will be awarded in the order that they are drawn. The winning entries will be randomly selected by Foneworx (Pty) Ltd. The winning entries will be drawn automatically at random, weekly, from all eligible entrants. All winner/s who do not have a valid South African bank account, will be given 48hours within which to open a bank account.
14. There shall be no independent supervision of the Competition and all decisions are at the sole discretion of Foneworx.
15. The decision of e.tv and Rapid Blue as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
16. No entrant shall be awarded more than one prize per competition.