Organization : Tiger Brands Limited
Competition Name : ACE ‘KoKo’ Promotional Campaign
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline :
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.acemaizemeal.co.za/
ACE ‘KoKo’ Promotional Campaign Rules :
1. The ‘KoKo’ campaign starts on the 3rd of October 2016 and ends on the 15nth December 2016. This campaign will feature in 20 towns over a period of 10 weeks and 1000 winners will be identified upon visiting the homes that will be visited by the promoters.
Related / Similar Competition : Win an Ace Hamper With Quick Cook Maize Meal Competition 2021
2. The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
4. To participate in this promotion participants must: Buy any ACE product and have pack ready when the ACE promoter knocks at the door. The participant at home will win an instant cash voucher to the value of One Thousand Rands.
5. The home visits are at random and at no specific time allocated.
6. The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional cash voucher.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable.
8. The winners are required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
9. The prizes will be delivered to the winners instantly by the visiting promoter. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at tigercsd AT tigerbrands.com during office hours.
10. Winners will be announcement in local newspapers in the various towns. Request of winners, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request upon signing the Indemnity form.
11. Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
12. By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
13. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
14. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. A copy of these rules can be found on .acemaizemeal.co.za/ website throughout the period of the campaign or can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division, as indicated in rule 9 above.
Tiger Brands Limited,
3010 William Nicol Drive,