Organization : RamsayMedia (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Win one of two sets of double tickets to Cirque Eloize
Applicable For : Only South African residents
Competition Deadline : 20 November 2016
Prize/Win : R700
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.popularmechanics.co.za/win/win-one-two-sets-double-tickets-cirque-eloize-worth-r700-per-set-performance-wednesday-30-november-2016-8pm-teatro-montecasino/
Win one of 2 sets of double tickets to Cirque Eloize
Terms and conditions :
1. Tickets are only valid for the date of performance as stipulated, subject to availability and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
Related : DSTV Win With Crizal : www.southafricain.com/2861.html
2. The prize comprises of two show tickets.
3. Tickets will ONLY be available for collection from one hour prior to performance time, on the date of the performance from the MEDIA DESK located in the foyer at the venue.
4. Tickets not collected from the Media Desk by 8pm will be left at the Box Office until the box office closes for the evening.
5. If winners are unable to utilise the show tickets we ask you to kindly notify Jill Somers, jildance AT mweb.co.za
6. No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
7. By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
Competition rules :
1. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies.
2. Only one online entry per person.
3. Competition runs until 20 November 2016.
4. We will draw the winner(s) by 22 November 2016.
5. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics.
You can opt out at any stage by :
(a) Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out” to pmmailers AT ramsaymedia.co.za; or
(b) Sending an SMS including the word “STOP” to 31699. Standard SMS rates apply.
Standard Rules :
** Unless expressly stated otherwise these terms will apply to all competitions offered by RamsayMedia (Pty) Ltd. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable to any specific competition, the specific competition’s rules will prevail.
** Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes, and delivery of gifts or prizes will only be within South Africa.
** Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia (Pty) Ltd, the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents involved in the competition.
** No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
** The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
** Entrants must also be over 18 years of age. Entrants expressly declare that they are duly authorized to participate in the competition.
** The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
** Entries made via SMS attract a charge – please refer to the promotional material for actual cost per SMS. Free rates do not apply.
** We reserve the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time.
** Multiple winners may be subject to tie-break to decide an outright winner.
** We may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
** Prizes not claimed within 3 months will be forfeited.
** New and existing subscribers may enter into any subscriber competitions.
** If you take out a gift subscription, please note that the donor of the subscription will be eligible for the prize.