Organization : Men’s Health
Competition Name : Win a R4000 Vilebrequin Voucher
Applicable For : Open to residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 21 November 2016
Prize/Win : R4000
Website : http://www.mh.co.za/competitions/win-a-r4000-vilebrequin-voucher/
Win a R4000 Vilebrequin Voucher
** Vilebrequin – A Lifetime Of Stylish Quality Stylish, sophisticated, functional and flattering, Vilebrequin swim trunks and leisurewear are synonymous with quality and durability.
Related : Men’s Health Win A Breitling Avenger Bandit : www.southafricain.com/2266.html
** The swim trunks were originally conceived from a chequered tablecloth by French journalist Fred Prysquel in St Tropez during the early 70’s in a moment of creative inspiration, Today, almost half a century on, Vilebrequin has become an iconic global luxury brand sporting a range of beach and resort wear and that is seen the world over, in a variety of carefully thought out prints. They have also quickly found favour with international celebrities such as Jude Law, the British Royalty, Jay Z, George Clooney and his close ally Brad Pitt.
** Vilebrequin stores are located in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, Melrose Arch and Nelson Mandela Square in Johannesburg and Thesen Island in Knysna.
** Follow Vilebrequin on Instagram @Vilebrequin_SA or Like them on Facebook.
** Enter your details below to win a R4,000 Vilebrequin voucher!
** Competition closes on 21 November.
** Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Men’s Health misses out on traffic, and our writers don’t get paid for their work.
** Email tellMH AT media24.com to buy additional rights.
Competitions Rules :
(1) Unless expressly stated otherwise these terms will apply to all competitions offered on this web site. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable to any specific competition, the specific competition’s rules will prevail. Specific competition rules will be made available on this web site.
The competition offer will set out at least the following :
** The prizes on offer
** The steps required to participate
** The basis for determining the winners
** The closing date
** Where, when and from whom prizes are to be claimed
** The address of the web pages where the competition rules and these terms can be obtained
(2) All competitions offered on this web site will be open to residents of South Africa only unless expressly stated otherwise. We may also stipulate additional entry criteria for entrants to a competition (e.g. a minimum age) and any entrant failing to comply with such criteria may be refused entry .
(3) Anyone working for us or any entity in our group or for the supplier of the prizes for the relevant competition (including any director, employee, contractor, agent or consultant) and any person with more than 5% shareholding in any of our group entities, or for any of our advertising, media or public relations agencies, as well as any family members of any of the aforesaid are prohibited from entering any competitions offered on this web site.
(4) The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
(5) We will be entitled to all right, title and interest in all entries submitted, including all intellectual property rights. Entrants must do all things necessary, including the execution of any requisite documentation to transfer such rights to us, as and when requested.
(6) Any entrant may be required to submit proof of age. If you are not yet 18, you will be required to obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ advance authorisation, permission and consent to participating in a competition or any of the related activities. If you fail to obtain such consent you may not participate in the competition or the related activities.
(7) The judges decision will be final. We will not enter into correspondence.
(8) All entrants’ information will be used only in accordance with our Client Information Processing Policy [insert link].
(9) Where entry by SMS is applicable, SMSs are charged. Standard rates apply . Free rates do not apply.
(10) Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.