Organisation : Tiger Consumer Brands Limited
Competition Name : Purity 70 Years Campaign Competition 2023
Applicable For : Residents of South Africa
Prizes : R70 000 Worth of Grocery Vouchers
Last Date : 12th November 2023
Website : https://www.purity.co.za/TermsAndConditions_PURITY_70_YEARS_CAMPAIGN
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is Purity 70 Years Campaign?
Purity 70 Years Campaign Competition 2023 is organised by Tiger Consumer Brands Limited. A permanent resident or citizens of the Republic of South Africa can participate in the competition. There is a total of R70 000 worth of grocery vouchers to be won throughout the duration of the competition. The names of the Winners will be available on the consumer care line. Last date of Competition is 12th November 2023.
Related / Similar Facility : Pump It Up Campaign Competition 2023
Eligibility of Purity 70 Years Campaign
The Participant must be;
1. a natural person and may not be a juristic person;
2. 18 years or older; and
3. a permanent resident or citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
The Participant, by entering into the Promotional Competition, expressly acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read the Competition Rules before entering the Promotional Competition and that he/she understands and thereby agrees to the Competition Rules.
How To Enter in the Purity 70 Years Campaign?
1. To enter this competition, participants must Buy ANY 2 PURITY Jars or a PURITY Boxed Cereal product from any participating store and either scan the QR code in-store or dial *120*11222# and follow the prompts. USSD costs 20 cents per 20 seconds.
2. Participating products:
** PURITY 6 months jars assorted;
** PURITY 7 months jars assorted;
** PURITY 8 months jars assorted;
** PURITY 10 months jars assorted;
** PURITY 250g & 450g Just Add Water Boxed Cereal assorted;
** PURITY 250g & 450g Just Add Milk Boxed Cereal assorted; or
** PURITY JUNGLE OATS 250g & 450g Boxed Cereal assorted.
3. Retain their till slip showing proof of purchase of the participating PURITY products.Should they be drawn as a finalist, they will need to produce a clear picture of the till slip showing the products purchased, the store name and the date of the purchase before they can be confirmed as a winner.
4. The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
5. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
6. Entries are limited to one entry per unique CLI per day and limited to a total of 20 entries throughout the duration of the competition.
Prizes of Purity 70 Years Campaign
1. There is a total of R70 000 worth of grocery vouchers to be won throughout the duration of the competition made up of 70 x R1000 vouchers.
2. The grocery vouchers will be in the form of a digital voucher which will be SMS’ed to the cell phone number that the Participant entered the competition on.The organiser will not be held responsible should the Participant have lost their cell phone or no longer have access to the number they entered on.
3. The grocery voucher will be valid for 2 (two) years from the date of issue and the organisers will not be held responsible should the winner not use the voucher before the expiry date.
4. The grocery voucher may not be used to purchase any complementary baby foods as per Regulation 991.
5. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 1 month of notification will be forfeited.
6. Participants are limited to winning one prize throughout the duration of the competition and will be limited to one prize per family. Finalists that live at the same address as a confirmed winner or who have won a previous competition run by the organisers within the last 183 days will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
Winners Announcement of Purity 70 Years Campaign
1. There will be 10 finalists and 10 backups drawn every week for 7 weeks starting from 02 October 2023 until 13 November 2023.
2. The finalists will be selected by an Audited random draw and will be notified telephonically within two (2) weeks of the selection having taken place. In the event that any of the finalists cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so the Promoter reserves the right to draw another finalist in substitution.
3. Each finalist will be required to provide a valid till slip, their names, ID numbers, home address and contact details.These details will then be verified prior to the finalist being confirmed as a winner.
4. Finalists will have 3 (three) working days to provide the documentation requested.Should the finalist not provide the required documentation within that time, the organiser reserves the right to move on to the next finalist.
5. Only valid till slips showing the participating PURITY product purchased at the correct retailer within the promotional dates will be accepted.
6. The names of the Winners will be available on the consumer care line. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Tiger Brands consumer care line 0860101107.
What is the Last Date of Purity 70 Years Campaign?
Last Date of Purity 70 Years Campaign is 12th November 2023.