Organisation : Netcash
Facility Name : Payment Request
Country : South Africa
Website : https://netcash.co.za/payment-request/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Send Netcash Payment Request?
Simply request a payment from anyone with a smartphone, email address or follow up on your unpaid debit orders. Payment Request enables you to accept online payments via our secure link sent in an SMS, email or WhatsApp. Alternatively, present a QR code for payment by using our Netcash Mobile App.
Related / Similar Facility : PayGate PayBill e-Billing System Registration Online
Send payment request using SMS, Email or WhatsApp:
** Send payment request from your Netcash account.
** Create payment request batches to upload.
** Setup automated payment requests for unpaid debit orders.
** Integrate payment request service to your existing billing, accounting or CRM software.
** Send payment request from your Netcash Mobile App.
How It Works?
Step-1 : Create a payment request by using any of the 5 methods shown above.
Step-2 : Customer receives request by SMS or email.
Step-3 : Customer clicks on a link which offers multiple convenient ways to pay including QR payments.
Step-4 : Get notified of payment and reconcile effortlessly off a single statement.
Generate QR For Customer To Scan:
Step-1 : Generate QR on your Mobile app.
Step-2 : Show generated QR code to your customer.
Step-3 : Customers select one of the wallets or banking apps to make payment
Step-4 : Get notified of payment and reconcile effortlessly off a single statement
With Payment Request you can:
Follow up on your unpaid debit orders with a quick SMS or Email directly from your Netcash account and offer more payment options.
Pay on the go:
If your business is mobile in nature and you need immediate payment, simply login to Netcash on your smart device and send a payment request.
Get paid easily:
Offer multiple payment options and receive payment for goods and services with a simple SMS or Email. Generate a QR code for contactless payment.
Receive payment notifications:
You don’t need to check that you’ve been paid, funds go into your Netcash account and you get notified directly.
FAQ On Netcash
Frequently asked questions FAQ On Netcash
Do I require a merchant account at my bank to use the Netcash Pay Now service?
You do not require a merchant account in order to make use of any of the Pay Now payment options.
What security measures are in place for your credit card payment services?
Netcash is PCI Level 1 Compliant and all our credit card transactions are 3D secure enabled. We follow strict standards to ensure your customers data is safe.
Am I able to accept foreign currency through Pay Now?
Unfortunately, all transactions are processed in ZAR.
Can credit card transactions be returned?
Yes, credit card holders can return or dispute credit card transactions up to 180 days after the transaction has taken place.
Does the Pay Now service offer recurring transactions?
For recurring transactions, we suggest making use of our debit order facility where you can make recurring deductions against bank accounts and credit cards.
What payment methods are available?
** Mastercard and Visa: All major credit and debit cards are supported by these international card companies and accepted worldwide.
** Ozow Instant EFT: Ozow is an instant EFT payment service that allows your customer to make secure online payments directly from their bank account.
** Bank EFT: Receive payments into your dedicated bank account for easy reconciliation.
** Visa Click to Pay: You can pay for purchases by using your username and password rather than entering all your credit card information.
** Masterpass: Masterpass is a digital wallet product from Mastercard that allows customers to check out faster whether shopping in-store or online.
** Zapper: Zapper is a mobile application that allows shoppers to make safe, fast and easy mobile payments. The app supports credit cards and most debit cards from any local bank, as well as 3D Secure-enabled international bank cards.
** VodaPay: VodaPay is a digital wallet enabled by Vodacom that allow customers to save up to 4 bank cards for quick and easy transactions using a mobile device.
** SCode: SCode allows for payment by presenting a barcode at the counters of Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House & Home, OK, Shoprite, Usave, and at the South African Post Office.
Sales / General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 0861 338 338
Additional Simplified Procedure
There are five ways to send a Netcash payment request:
1. Send payment request using SMS or Email: This is the most common way to send a payment request. Simply create a payment request in your Netcash account and then send it to your customer via SMS or email. The customer will then be able to click on the link in the SMS or email to pay you.
2. Generate QR code for customer to scan: If your customer is present, you can generate a QR code for them to scan. They can then use their Netcash Mobile App to scan the QR code and make the payment.
3. Generate QR on your Mobile app: You can also generate a QR code on your Netcash Mobile App. Simply show the QR code to your customer and they can scan it using their phone.
4. Send payment request from your Netcash account: You can also send a payment request from your Netcash account. This is a good option if you are sending multiple payment requests at once.
5. Create payment request batches to upload: If you have a large number of payment requests to send, you can create payment request batches to upload. This will save you time and effort.
6. Setup automated payment requests for unpaid debit orders: You can also set up automated payment requests for unpaid debit orders. This will automatically send a payment request to your customer when a debit order is unpaid.
7. Integrate payment request service to your existing billing, accounting or CRM software: You can also integrate the Netcash payment request service into your existing billing, accounting, or CRM software. This will allow you to send payment requests directly from your existing systems.