Organisation : Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Nescafé Register & Win Competition 2023
Applicable For : Residents of South Africa
Prizes : Sorbet Vouchers
Last Date : 15th December 2023
Website : https://www.nescafe.com/za/2023competition/sorbetvouchers/ts-cs
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is Nescafé Register & Win Competition?
Nescafé Register & Win Competition 2023 is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited in conjunction with MMS Communications South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa. Participate and stand a chance to win Sorbet Vouchers to the value of R 1000 . The Competition will commence on 15th November 2023 and will end on 15th December 2023.
Related / Similar Competition :
Eligibility of Nescafé Register & Win Competition
This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa.
In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
1. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé and the Promoters.
2. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
3. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
How To Enter in the Nescafé Register & Win Competition?
To participate in this Competition, Participants must adhere to the following:
** Sign up to be a part of the Coffee Crew (NESCAFÉ Consumer Database) directly via the NESCAFÉ social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Google – by clicking the Lead ads links). The information required to sign up will include name, surname, cell phone number, email address and city.
** Participants may only sign up for the Coffee Crew (NESCAFÉ Consumer Database) once, filling in information several times will not constitute as multiple entries. All information as stated in point 4.1 must be filled in, to be seen as a successful entry.
** There will be no multiple entries for this Competition.
Subject to the following:
** Only one prize per household and per person;
** Only one entry per person linked to one sign up.
** Participants must enter an email address and a mobile phone number that is owned and registered to that person.
** No other person can use another person’s mobile phone number or email address for competition entry purposes.
** If it is discovered that participants have entered another person’s mobile phone number or email address that is not registered to them, they will be disqualified, and the entrant will be requested to refund the prizes to the Promoters.
** The cell phone number is key to all entries, if the entrant has won on a cell phone number, they cannot use another number to be contacted further, this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours.
Prizes of Nescafé Register & Win Competition
Participants in this Competition stand a chance to win One (1) of five (5) Sorbet Vouchers to the value of R 1000 (One Thousand Rand) each.
The draw will take place in the week of:
Date : 8-January-24
Prize and Number of Winners : All 5 Sorbet Voucher Winners to be drawn
Winners will be chosen through a random draw from all eligible entries received.
Claiming your Prize :
1. Eligible winners will have their prizes sent to them electronically (via email) after verification has been done to ensure he/she meets the requirements of the competition.
2. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as a copy of his/her ID/valid permanent residency permit, and/or valid passport to the Promoters representative.
3. If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers, incorrect email address or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist/s will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
4. The winners must be in possession of a valid South African ID/valid permanent residency permit, and/or valid passport, failure to produce the document upon request or within 48hrs of the request will result in the prize being forfeited.
5. Once the handover has been concluded, Nestlé (South Africa) takes no responsibility for any liability relating to the voucher or the prize winner whatsoever.
What is the Last Date of Nescafé Register & Win Competition?
Last Date of Nescafé Register & Win Competition is 15th December 2023.