Organisation : Master Builders Association Western Cape (MBADT)
Scholarship Name : MBADT Bursary 2024
Applicable For : SA citizens who completed their basic education in schools in jurisdiction of the Western Cape
Applicable Location : Western Cape
Last Date : 19th January 2024
Website : https://mbawc.org.za/news/mbadt-bursary-2024-applications-now-open
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is MBADT Bursary?
Master Builders Association Development Trust (MBADT) Bursary Application Form for study in the academic year 2024. Only SA citizens who completed their basic education in schools in jurisdiction of the Western Cape will be considered. No age limit applies. Preference will be given to applicants who are family members or employees of an Master Builders Association Western Cape member company. Closing date for applications is the 19th January 2024.
Related / Similar Bursary : Cape Gate Erwin Robert Balde Bursary Scheme 2024
Eligibility of MBADT Bursary
** Only SA citizens who completed their basic education in schools in jurisdiction of the Western Cape will be considered.
** Bursaries are only for students wishing to pursue a career in the disciplines attached (Section B) and who do not qualify for NSFAS funding, or any other bursary fund or support from a SETA (CETA).
** Preference will be given to applicants who are family members or employees of an Master Builders Association Western Cape member company.
** Preference will be given to applicants already employed by a member company compliant with the BIBC benefit system for a minimum uninterrupted period of 24 months.
** No age limit applies
How To Apply For MBADT Bursary?
Download Application Form, Fill it, attached supporting documents and send it to the below addresss.
Download Application Form Here : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/pdf2024/29349-Form.pdf
The following documentation must accompany this application
** ID Document – certified copy
** Proof of last results – SOR (Statement of Results)
** Proof of acceptance from Institution – Acceptance Letter/Student Number proof
** Affidavit – Signed and submitted as part of funding application – see Addendum B
** Motivation Letter – see Addendum A for further information
Send Applications To:
Applications are to be posted/delivered to:
The Training & Development Officer
MBA Development Trust
PO Box 382
Hand delivered/Emailed to:
The MBAWC Office
Att: Benjamin Zantsi
Instruction On MBADT Bursary
1. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
2. Closing date for applications is the 19th January 2024.
3. Bursaries will only be allocated for the year in which the application is made.
4. Most recent academic records must be submitted with this application.
5. All documents attached in support of the application need to be certified copies – not originals.
6. It is the applicant’s responsibility to apply for entrance to a tertiary institution situated in the Western Cape.
7. Bursaries are for one-year, renewable subject to application criteria being met.
8. Bursary fees will be paid in 2 tranches to the approved Bursar’s learning institution.
a. The first tranche is paid upon approval and the 2nd is subject to a mid-year academic performance review with MBADT Trustees and paid after performance meeting.
9. Funding is only available for the cost of annual tuition fees at an amount determined by the Trust.
10. Successful candidates will be advised by 12th February 2024 (the final decision will be subject to clause 6).
11. Successful candidates must advise the Training Officer within 3 working days of their acceptance or decline of funding offer.
12. The Bursary recipient remains responsible to provide the latest statement/invoice before payment is made to the institution.
13. If you have not been contacted by 12th February 2024, consider your application unsuccessful.
14. Please send completed application form to email@example.com
15. The Affidavit attached to this application must be completed to confirm that the income of the parents/guardian is between R350 000 – R600 000 per annum.
16. Should information requested not be submitted with the application it will be rejected unless we are advised of a delay in the submission of any document required.
What is the Last Date of MBADT Bursary?
Last Date of MBADT Bursary is 19th January 2024.