Organization : Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Charity Win a Bursary valued R10 000
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 31 March 2017
Prize/Win : R10 000
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.ugive.co.za/terms-and-conditions/
Terms & Conditions – Charity :
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The campaign is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
Related : Defy Appliances Summer Promotion with Pick ‘n Pay : www.southafricain.com/2955.html
3. The Campaign is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this campaign you agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This campaign is open from 1 October 2016 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 March 2017. Any entries and Facebook engagements on Facebook social posts done on any of the selected Unilever South African brand pages before the 1 October 2016 will not reflect as merits on the uGive website.
Requirements To Participate :
8. To enter, participants will be required to register on .ugive.co.za and :
** Selected a charity of your choice;
** Participate via Facebook on the selected Unilever brand pages;
** Each time you participate you will receive a merit point (see merit details below);
** 40 merit points = 1 voucher for your selected charity;
** Just by participating participants s also stand a chance to win a bursary valued at R10 000.
9. Participants may engage as many times as they wish throughout the month.
10. uGive merits/points may take up to 24 hours to reflect on the participant’s profile.
11. Participant merits will only be tracked according to the selected Unilever South Africa brand pages. Any shared/re-posts that are not shown on the selected Unilever brand pages will not be merited for.
12. Participants can also participate as many times as they like to increase their chances of winning the bursary.
Delivery Of Vouchers :
13. At month end, points will be tallied up for each of the charities. Unilever deals coupon will be generate by ThumbTribe and will be sent to the selected charity to redeem at the selected retailer.
14. Coupons are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
Details Of Bursary :
15. The more that participants engage on Facebook, the better their chance of winning the bursary prize.
16. 1 of 6 Bursaries to be won, valued at R10 000 each.
17. The Bursary is not transferable.
18. Participants with the most amount of engagements (i.e. likes comments or shares) will be selected as a winner.
19. Should there be a tie in the number of transactions between two or more participants, then the Promoter will select the winner via random draw.
20. The Promoter will contact the winner to arrange delivery.
21. 1 winner will be selected every month.