Organization : Airports Company South Africa
Competition Name : Spring Travel Indulgence Promotion
Applicable For : Open to all Airports Company South Africa
Competition Deadline : 8 December 2016
Prize/Win : R10 000
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.airports.co.za/
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/2965-Spring-Travel.pdf
Spring Travel Indulgence Promotion :
** By participating in Cape Town International Airport’s Travel Indulgence promotion, participants agree to the terms and conditions as set out below.
Related : Airports Company South Africa Always time for a gift Competition : www.southafricain.com/940.html
** The promoter reserves the right to unilaterally disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions of the competition according to the promoter.
1. The promotion begins at 08h00 on 8 September 2016 and concludes at 22h00 on 8 December 2016, or while stocks last.
2. The promotion is open to all Airports Company South Africa, Cape Town International Airport travellers and Duty Free staff at any of the participating retailers in the Duty Free Mall.
3. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
4. The promotion is run by Airports Company South Africa and the officially appointed advertising agency, Kwenda Marketing.
5. Travellers who spend R5 000 or more, collectively, in one day in the Duty Free Mall during the campaign (8 September – 8 December 2016) can claim their FREE his/hers leather wallet valued at R699, while stocks last.
6. Travellers who spend R10 000 or more, collectively, in one day in the Duty Free Mall can claim their Free Goxtreme Rallye HD action camera valued at R1 800, while stocks last.
7. Please note all risk and responsibility towards the prize will pass over to the participant as soon as the prize is handed over.
8. A valid claim will consist of a fully completed entry form, including till slips for purchases made at any stores or restaurants in the Duty Free Mall at Cape Town International Airport, and which have been collected in one day, and which add up to the minimum spend. Only original entries and proof of purchases will be accepted.
9. The promotional gifts include a his/hers leather wallet valued at R699 for any Duty Free Mall purchases of R5 000 or more, or a GOXTREME Rallye HD action camera valued at R1 800 for purchases of R10 000 or more in the Duty Free Mall.
10. By entering the promotion, participants agree to have no claim against the promoter (including the landlord and any of its agents) for any reason whatsoever arising from the promotion, including the way in which valid claims are calculated.
11. Only one claim per day per traveller is allowed. Participants may enter the promotion as many times as they wish over the period of the promotion, but will be restricted to one promotional gift per purchase according to the respective spend brackets, while stocks last.
12. Travellers are required to present their passports or valid identification in order to claim.
13. Nobody is allowed to claim on behalf of any traveller.
14. Neither Cape Town International Airport staff members, nor promoters, nor Kwenda Marketing staff members, are not allowed to receive promotional gifts as rewards from travellers who have qualified to claim.
15. Queries can be directed to Marketing Manager, Berne van Zyl on 071 371 3049 during office hours throughout the period of the competition