Organization : Good Hope FM
Competition Name : Keyword for Cash Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South Africans
Competition Deadline : 18 Nov 2016
Prize/Win : R50 000 Cash
Keyword for Cash Competition :
** Win your share of fifty thousand rand in the Good Hope FM Keyword for Cash Competition
** Stay tuned all day between 05:00 and 19”– and listen up for the hooter because this means the keyword is coming up!
Related : Foschini Retail Group Hype My Style Competition : www.southafricain.com/2375.html
** The first caller to phone in and reveal that show’s unique keyword will be rewarded with R2 000 courtesy of Good Hope FM, winning their share of R50 000!
** You only get one try per show and the money will roll over to the next show if you can’t get it right?
** Remember … you have to listen out for each show’s keyword…so the longer you listen…the bigger your chances are to win…it’s that easy! Only on Good Hope FM – Connecting Cape Town.
Prize : A share of R50 000 cash
Competition Rules :
1. All Good Hope FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
2. Good Hope FM competitions are open to all South Africans, residing in South Africa over the age of 18, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Good Hope FM, the SABC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
3. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Good Hope FM within three (3) months/ninety (90) days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Good Hope FM.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
6. Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Good Hope FM, the SABC and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilizing prizes won.
7. Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Good Hope FM’s discretion.
8. By entering Good Hope FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
9. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
10. Good Hope FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Good Hope FM competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Good Hope FM Management.