Organization : Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 27 November 2016
Prize/Win : Cash Prize
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.za/jamie-olivers-christmas-cookbook-0
Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook Competition :
** Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook is packed with all the classics you need for the big day and beyond, as well as loads of delicious recipes for edible gifts, party food and new ways to love those leftovers.
** It’s everything you need for the best Christmas ever.
Related : 4aKid Annual Baby Competition 2016 : www.southafricain.com/3283.html
** Smart Starters
** The Main Event
** Veggie and Vegan Plates
** The Wonderful World of Potatoes
** Scrumptious Vegetables
** Gravy, Sauces and all the Trimmings
** Incredible Leftovers
** Spectacular Festive Puddings
** Afternoon Tea and Sweet Treats
** Cute Edible Gifts
** Super-Fantastic Salads
** Dips, Bites and Handheld Nibbles
** Perfect Christmas Drinks
** Guide To Roasting Meat
** Two winners will each win a copy of Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook + a R1000 Yuppiechef voucher!
** To stand a chance of winning, simply complete the online competition form below.
** The cut-off date for entries is 27 November 2016.
Terms & conditions :
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, registration number 1953/00441/07(“Promoter”).
2. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
3. The competition begins on 7 November 2016 and ends on 27 November 2016. All entries must be received by 23:59 (SAST) on 27 November 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. The competition is open to all persons aged 18 (eighteen) years or older and resident in South Africa, except the Promoter’s directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their immediate families.
5. Participation by all entrants (“Entrants”) constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
6. No Entrant may win more than 1 (one) prize per prize draw.
7. The prize is a copy of Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook and a R1000 Yuppiechef voucher. A total of 2 (two) prizes will be awarded in total.
8. To enter, Entrants must complete the online competition form before the closing date. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw. Entrance into the prize draw is free. Only 1 (one) entry per person will be allowed.
9. Should any of the prizes referred to above, for any reason whatsoever, become unavailable, the Promoter may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value.
10. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. The first 2 (two) entries drawn will be announced as winners. The name of the winner(s) will be announced on the Promoter’s social media platforms (Facebook and/or Twitter). The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 5 (five) working days of the closing date.
11. These Rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition.
12. The prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.