Organization : irene@smuts
Competition Name : #ShareYourExperience Competition – Share Your Experience
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 15 November 2016.
Prize/Win : R1500
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : https://ireneatsmuts.co.za/competitions/
** This competition is for all the beautiful people that visit our market.
** We love that you love us and that is why we want to give something back this festive season.
** Time to put your love of selfies to good use!
Related : Elle Decoration Solve New Talent Search Competition 2017 : www.southafricain.com/3298.html
** Stand a chance to win a R1500 irene@smuts voucher when you participate in irene@smuts #ShareYourExperience competition.
** Every market day we invite you to take creative photos of your experience at the market and share it on our page with the hashtag #ShareYourExperience.
** Running from 29 October to 15 November, the entry that receives the most likes on Facebook wins!
** #Prize #Win #Selfie #ShareYourExperience
Terms and Conditions :
1. The promoter is: irene@smuts whose address is Jan Smuts Ave, Irene, Centurion, Gauteng.
2. Employees of irene@smuts or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via .facebook.com/IreneATsmuts/.
5. Closing date for entry will be 15 November 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this com- petition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we re- serve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by irene@smuts.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a re- placement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.