|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Boxer Christmas Coupon Combos
Applicable For : Open to South African citizens only
Competition Deadline : 27 December 2016
Prize : Dicount offer Prize
Website : http://www.boxer.co.za/page/competitions
Boxer Christmas Coupon Combos :
1. Definitions Unless the context dictates otherwise, the words and expressions set forth below shall bear the following meanings and cognate expressions shall bear corresponding meanings –
Related : Superstores Dreams Come True at Boxer with Sunlight : www.southafricain.com/572.html
1.1 “Promoter” means Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number: 1988/002548/07); a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of South Africa;
1.2 “Campaign” means the ‘Boxer Christmas Coupon Combos’ commencing on 07 November 2016 and ending on 27 December 2016 organized by the Promoter at Participating Stores;
1.3 “Participating stores” means all Boxer Superstores in South Africa;
1.4 “Current Boxer Leaflet” means the flyer which shall be distributed for purposes of this competition by all participating stores on which the following information must be displayed;
i) name of the campaign;
ii) promotional information of selected goods;
iii) time period during which the promotional offer/s are valid.
2. Application of Terms and Conditions :
2.1 A participant must be resident in the Republic of South Africa; and
2.2 A participant must be over the age of 13 (thirteen) years provided therefore that all minors under the age of 18 (eighteen) years must be assisted by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
3. How does it work :
3.1 An eligible customer after selecting all their items/groceries at Boxer, proceeds to the till;
3.2 Dials *120*26937#;
3.3 Select 1 for Coupons; 3.4 Receives a WiCode via SMS (code only valid for 24 hours only) and gives this code to the cashier at the till to get their discount off the advertised price. (Discounts are clearly marked on all leaflets in store).
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise :
4.1 Each code may be redeemed only once;
4.2 A code is not transferable. It may therefore only be redeemed by the person to whom it was issued;
4.3 Only one code will be redeemed per product purchased from us, this includes ‘Buy 2 combos’ – only one code will be issued;
4.4 Your participation in a discount offer may be subject to additional criteria (e.g. a minimum age) with which you will need to comply.
i) If a code applies only to specific stores, you may not redeem it at any other stores;
ii) If the code applies only to certain specified products, you may not redeem it against any other products;
iii) If the code may be redeemed during a certain period, you may not redeem it during any other period;
5. The Promoter, its directors, employees and agents (the “indemnified parties”) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the indemnified parties harmless from any claim, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participation in the competition.
6. The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at anytime, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the official Boxer Website .boxer.co.za.
7. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the campaign and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the campaign at any time and without notice.
9. All enquiries regarding the competition can be sent to the promoter at P.O Box, 370 Westville, 3630.