|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : African Extracts (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Tag 3 Classic friends on African Extracts Facebook and stand a chance to WIN an African Extracts Classic Hamper
Applicable For : Open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 10 December 2016
Prize : R500.
Tag 3 Classic friends on African Extracts Facebook & WIN an Classic Hamper :
How to Enter:
1. We are running a weekly competition on facebook.com/africanextractsrooibos
2. Tag 3 friends and stand a chance to win a skin care hamper each.
Terms And Conditions :
** This promotional competition is organised by African Extracts (Pty) Ltd, 10 Industry Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.
By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions :
1. This promotional competition is open to residents of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
2. The competition runs from 10 October to 10 December 2016.
3. 1 Winner and 3 of the winners’ friends will be selected via random selection and announced on African Extracts social media.
4. The winners will each receive an African Extracts hamper, with a retail value of approximately R500. The products may not be swapped for cash.
5. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
6. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
7. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
10. By entering this competition you authorise African Extracts to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication as part of your entry.
11. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition.