|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : RamsayMedia (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Win a trip for two to Dubai worth R35 000
Applicable For : Open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 28 November 2016
Prize : R35 000
Website : popularmechanics.co.za
Win A Trip For Two To Dubai Worth R35 000 :
** Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Related : RamsayMedia Win one of 2 sets of double tickets to Cirque Eloize : www.southafricain.com/2867.html
** Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline.
** At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music.
** On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
** The prize includes return flights from Joburg to Dubai, 5 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel on a b&b basis.
How to enter :
** Answer the following question and complete the entry form below or SMS POP and your answer, followed by your name, surname and email address to 32697
Question: Who is the sponsor of this prize?
Competition rules :
1. Prize will be valid for travel from 01 February 2017 – 30 November 2017 (excluding peak season).
2. Prize winner must be at least 18 years or older.
3. The prize is valid for 2 people travelling together and sharing in a double room.
4. Prize winner must be a South African citizen and must be in possession of a valid passport (valid for at least 6 months from date of travel).
5. Prize is based on specific airlines and hotels and will be subject to availability at the time of booking. If preferred dates are not available, alternatives will be provided.
6. All airport taxes will be the responsibility of the prize winner and payable at the time of booking.
7. Visas are required for South African passport holders; the cost of the visa is not included in the prize.
8. By entering the competition and providing your personal details, you are giving Concierge Travel Club and Ramsay Media permission to communicate with you via email, telephone or sms.
9. This competition is shared across multiple brands (CAR, Leisure Wheels, Getaway and Popular Mechanics). There will be one overall winner.
10. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies.
11. Only one online entry per person. Competition runs until 11 December 2016.
12. We will draw the winner(s) by 12 December 2016.
13. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes.
You can opt out at any stage by :
(a) Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out” to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
(b) Sending an SMS including the word “STOP” to 31699. Standard SMS rates apply.
16. You may enter via SMS as many times as you like (R1,50 per SMS; this service does not allow for 8ta numbers)