|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : PPC Ltd
Competition Name : PPC Meh Campaign 9 November – 7 December 2016
Applicable For : Open to all ppc members
Competition Deadline : 7 December 2016
Prize : R 10 000.00
Website : https://www.ppc.co.za/
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/3894-PPCMehnov.pdf
PPC Meh Campaign 9 November – 7 December :
** This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any digital media platform.
** You are providing your information to PPC Ltd and not to any digital media platform.
Related : PPC MEH Campaign October 2016 : www.southafricain.com/2142.html
** The information you provide will only be added to PPC Ltd’s database only if you choose to opt into future communication.
*** The rules may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the competition, and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of PPC Ltd.
** Participation by the entrants constitutes acceptance of these rules.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The competition will run during the following times;
a) 9 November 2016 – 7 December 2016
2. Entrants will only be able to enter the competition on the PPC Ltd Facebook Page and Twitter account.
3. Entrants will be required to comment on the competition post by answering the question
a) When renovating your home, what are your top 3 building materials you purchase without compromise and why?
4. Winners will be announced on;
a) 8 December 2016
5. Prizes will be awarded on a sweepstake basis from those entries with successful submissions.
6. Valid entries will stand a chance to win a ten thousand rand cash prize (R 10 000.00).
7. Winner/s will be chosen at random by an independent party nominated by PPC Ltd.
8. The winner/s will be announced on Facebook and will be contacted via email by a PPC Ltd official or representative of their choosing.
9. The prizes are not transferable.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into post selection of winners.
11. PPC Ltd reserves the right to make media announcements and/or publications of the names and photographs of winners of the competition.
12. All entrants and winners indemnify PPC Ltd, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.