Organization : Vodacom (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Play Every Day Summer promotion
Applicable For : Vodacom subscribers
Competition Deadline : 02 December 2016
Prize : Apple iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi – R11 199
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Play Every Day Summer Promotion :
** In order to understand customer’s perception of the Play Every Day Summer promotion, Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is conducting a Customer Experience study (“Vodacom Survey”) to be completed by a selected target group of Vodacom subscribers only.
Related : Vodacom App 1 GB Bundle Offer : www.southafricain.com/2875.html
All participants during the term of the Vodacom Survey agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions :
1. The request to complete the Vodacom Survey will be sent via SMS or email to a selected target group of Vodacom subscribers residing in South Africa.
2. The Vodacom Survey will be conducted from 08h00 on 18 November 2016 to 23h59 on 02 December 2016 (“End Date”).
3. One (1) lucky respondent stand a chance of winning an (1) Apple iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi (16 GB) to the value of R11 199 (VAT incl.) for completing the Vodacom Survey (“the Competition”). No voice, data and/or SIM included.
4. To enter :
** Click on the hyperlink that was sent via SMS or email to access the Vodacom Survey;
** Upon completion of the Vodacom Survey, respondents will automatically be entered into the Competition draw;
** An on-screen message will confirm that the respondents have been entered successfully into the Competition once they have completed the Vodacom Survey;
** Competition Terms and Conditions can be accessed by clicking on the hyperlink included in the SMS requesting customers to complete the Vodacom Survey;
5. Only the target group that received the SMS or email request to complete the Vodacom Survey and only participants who successfully complete the Vodacom Survey are eligible to win in the Competition.
6. Participants must be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date.
7. The Competition is only open to natural persons – entries from business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from participating and winning in the Competition.
8. Respondents are required to complete only one Vodacom Survey. Completion of additional Vodacom Surveys will not constitute additional entries for the Competition.
9. The winner will be randomly selected after the end date, as stipulated in clause 2, from a list of respondents who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The verified winner will be notified within two weeks after the end date of the Competition.
10. The winner will be notified and announced within 2 (two) weeks after the end date of the competition. The results of the Competition will be made known via https://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/competition-terms/vodacom-survey-winners.
11. Only respondents that have completed the Vodacom Survey during the period stipulated in clause 2 above will qualify as a potential winner.
12. In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the competition) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges.
13. Only entrants using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. The onus is on each user to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM card.
14. Any participant under the age of 18 shall present their parent / guardian’s written consent to enter the Competition, at Vodacom’s request.
15. No data charges apply to access and complete the survey on Vodacom mobile network.