Organization : Mobile Telephone Networks (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : MTN Business Mind2Machine Awards 2017
Applicable For : Residents ofthe Republic of South Africa;
Competition Deadline : 10 February 2017
Website : http://www.mind2machine.co.za/terms-and-conditions/#top
MTN Business Mind2Machine Awards
1. The 2017 MTN Business Mind2Machine Awards are subject to these terms and conditions and all entrants agree to be bound hereby and by any additional requirements listed on the Competition website – mind2machineawards.co.za.
Related : MTN Win A Future Q4 Campaign Competition : www.southafricain.com/1287.html
2. The Mind2Machine Awards (the “Competition”). This Competition is organized by Creative Space Media and supported by sponsors Mobile Telephone Networks (Proprietary) Limited (“MTN”), Intel, OpenIX, Huawei and Cisco Jasper.
3. The Competition is not open to the directors, members, partners, employees, consultants, agents, or any other person who, directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Creative Space Media, Intel and MTN (and the spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners of the people or entities listed above.
4. Entrants must be :
4.1 natural persons, 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and residents ofthe Republic of South Africa; or
4.2 companies, partnerships or sole proprietors duly incorporated and registered according to the applicable South African legislation having valid bank accounts and tax clearance certificates.
5. Individual entrants (including partnerships and sole proprietors) will be required to work with OpenIX until they become incorporated and registered companies.
6. All entries must be submitted either on the Briefing Day to be held at the The Forum on 27 October 2016 or via e-mail to admin AT creativespacemedia.co.za. Any entries that are received after the closing date of 10 February 2017 will not be considered and will not be eligible to participate in the Competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
7. Entrants must thereafter present an 80 (eighty) percent complete working prototype software solution to an independent panel of judges. Entrants are liable for all costs and expenses incurred in submitting their entry and working prototype software solution.
8. Entrants must ensure that the information provided is accurate, complete and current. Any false, incomplete and outdated information that is provided may result in the disqualification of the entry concerned from the Competition at the sole discretion of Creative Space Media, MTN Business, Intel, OpenIX, Huawei and Cisco Jasper
9. The final winners will be announced at an Awards Ceremony, which will be held on 23 March 2017.
10. All appointments of any nature with regard to this Competition must be conducted in accordance with standard MTN procurement and governance procedures.
11. Creative Space Media, MTN Business, Intel, OpenIX, Huawei and Cisco Jasper will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of a prize or any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
12. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
13. If an entrant wins a prize and it is unlawful for that entrant to receive a prize for any reason whatsoever, then the prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant at the sole discretion of the judges.
14. The prize winners hereby agree to the publication of their name and appearance in the electronic and print media.